Gap Individuals by Gap For Men And Women. The Natural Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4-Ounces

BY THE GAP

A unique blend of notes. see more...

Carol F.
Columbus
Not a fan of the smell. Ordered it online and took a chance - I was disappointed. I'll still wear it occasionally but it's def not a favorite. I won't be buying it again
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love that this perfume is unisex ! It is such a great every day scent !!! I love using gap.com I love purchasing shoes clothes and accessories from this website. My items always arrive perfect and on time. Its super easy and quick to check out. I have used this website countless times and always has a positive experience !!! 5 stars !!
damari m.
Laredo, TX
When I use this my head starts hurting it has a strong smells and I that's a bad thing! It lasts long but I really don't use this alot
Brandi A.
Everett, WA
What great scents the gap has and some of their clothes are great this scent is amazing and light love smells
gabriela D.
I love this sent on my husband he always smells fresh and it lasts even after I washed his clothes
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Didn't like the smell of this perfume and felt that it was overpriced. It triggered my allergies
Yari E.
Este producto lo uso mi hermano y es muy fuerte el olor eso es lo malo de este perfumen
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
When I firstly tried it i didn't like it, but the smell gradually becomes so freshing, My wife likes the smell of it on me, but not on her. We both agree that it's a bit too masculine a scent for most ladies to pull off.