BY GAP

Launched By The Design House Of Gap In 1994. Gap Heaven Edt Spray 3.4 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: A Floral Aroma, Watery And Light. Recommended For Daytime Use. Unisex see more...

• Is this more of a musky or floral scent?5 Answers
Sara S.
Sheridan, AR
Heaven just takes me back to thoese teen years >< Love the light and clean fragrance with a hit of floral. I recived this as a gift from a friend. I would pick it up again online or in store if I ran out of the product. I would also recommend it to others if they like clean and light floral fragrance.
Felicia L.
Austin, TX
Love the Scent of it!!! Nice and compact to take anywhere. Just doesn't last long. I love the lightness of the scent, its not overpowering, which some scents can be. I only bought it once. will I buy it again? Um, maybe if I have to buy other stuff. I wont just go there for that specific item.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite scents. I git a small bottle while at the Gap outlet and it smells so wonderful. Its a very light clean scent.
JOSE B.
MIAMI
TIENE UNA FRAGANCIA PECULIAR ES MUY SUAVE. RECOMENDADA EXCELENTE TODAVIA ME QUEDA ESA FRAGANCIA POR ESO ES MUY BUENOO GOOOD :) :)
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
I used to wear this in high school and it still smells great! Love their clothes there too! Super cute!
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
If you like clean smell, this is good for you, it smells good, and it never gives me any headache
Jacob H.
Salem, OR
I really this like this product(: it smells very nice, fresh, and clean. I recommend it
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Omg this takes me back to elementary school days and this scent was my go-to! Why did they discontinue this line!!!!
Daniela P.
This smells perfect, it feels like fresh air and I definitely recommend purchasing this product, it works so well
Rae R.
Is this more of a musky or floral scent?