GAP Heaven Body Mist

by Gap

GAP Heaven body mist brumisateur 2fl.oz/50ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GAP Heaven Body Mist!
Brooklyn, NY
What a light, fresh scent this product has! I’ve been using this since childhood and the scent has taken me into adulthood. Such a great way to cap off my after-shower routine. I love this and highly recommend it!
Ridley Park, PA
Clean and refreshing smelling it is my ultimate favorite body spray!  Def much lighter than other options and when I wear it I always get compliments and asked what it is!
Ithaca, NY
You can't go wrong with this scent. It's quite neutral. It has a fresh and clean scent. This is my mom's favorite body spray and I remember my dad buying a bottle for her for every birthday and Christmas. I heard Gap recently discontinued it. I might have to go onto Amazon or Ebay and find a bottle to keep for nostalgia sake. It's an iconic 90s body spray.
Tahlequah, OK
I really enjoy "Heaven" by Gap. It's a clean fresh smell. I typically like heavier scents..almost comparable to men's colognes...but I love spritzing on "Heaven" fresh out of the shower..in my pj's. Fresh. Clean. I feel like it is a better quality "body spray" than others because it lasts much longer, without being overpowering.
You have to smell this. It is aptly named. The scent is light, fresh, not perfumey and it is amazing. It lasts and it is unisex. No harsh notes, just soapy clean notes. Spritz some on when you're in the store, you won't be sorry.
Commerce
If you're not looking to wear an expensive and smelly perfume, these Gap mists are perfect for everyday use. They add a refreshing scent to your clothes and it's light. Compared to sprays from Bath and Body Works, it's not so fruity and smelly, neither of they get annoying to smell after the twentieth time.
 This is the perfume or missed that I got from my cousin because it looks exactly like it I'm pretty sure this was the design of the bottle to him if you're a first-time user I would definitely recommend it because it's really good and I would definitely buy it I recommend it because it smelled really nice so yeah
Carlisle
Such a great scent! Hard to find a lot now a days but I can ALWAYS find it at Gap Outlet stores. It's my mom's favorite and she wears it all the time. It's long lasting and not expensive, with a great linger. Wish they had it at all their stores because that's a bit inconvenient but it's worth the trip.
Long Beach , CA
I love the smell. Fit's in my purse. Has a really pleasant smell to it. I usually buy the mist when it's on sale. I would recommend this product. It's not too strong or too light. It's just the right amount. They have really good prices at the Gap outlet for the mist.
Johnstown, PA
Gap's Heaven body mist is such a nice fresh anytime scent.  I purchased this first in middle school and have repurchased it ever since.  This mist lasts all day.  I purchased it from a Gap store in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, but I've seen it at most stores.  I would definitely recommend this scent to anyone who loves clean fresh scents.

Looking for your answer?