BY GAP

Gap - Gap 1969 Eau De Toilette Spray - 3.4 oz see more...

Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Nina W.
Herriman, UT
these sprays smell so good! i love when my husband uses them on himself... i can't stop smelling him.... literally.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
This smells good and is a good size. It makes a wonderful gift. The bottle is a nice size and we are repeat users
Viola D.
HOLDEN, MA
My bf loves this spray it was an impulse buy that we did not regret smells great. Will buy again!! Smells so good
Shelly L.
Wellsburg
Smells amazing!! One of my favorite scents on my hubby! It's long lasting scent, but not overwhelmingly strong!
Nupur M.
Mumbai
I gifted this perfume to my hubby (to be) on our engagement day and since then he has used it whenever we used to meet before our wedding. Even now he uses it on all important days, be it his office meeting, any social function, or our anniversary. It has become his absolute fav.
Leanne G.
Barrie, ON
This was my go to scent in college and it brings back awesome memories whenever I smell it. It's a great unisex scent .
Rebeca R.
Criciúma
Perfume ótimo, seu cheiro é maravilhoso e dura na pele, qualidade excelente e embalagem linda! Recomendo!