BY THE GAP

Gap Esentials Just Petals Body Mist 2 Oz 50 Ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I buy this fragrance during the summer, it's a pretty scent. I just find I have to be in the mood for it, as it is quite strong, even with one spray and can be offputting to others. I've worn it and some people like it, while some of my family members have commented they weren't so keen to it. I personally do like it, so I wear it at home, in summer. My husband and i like it. I do recommend it if thou like a nice fresh scent.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Classic scent that is just awesome for carrying in your purse. Great price and soft scent. Not too overpowering. I purchased at my local Gap and although it isn't overpowering, the scent will last for a while without reapplying.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Its a great light scent that will carry you through the day, just carry the little vial in your purse and spritz yourself whenever you feel the need since its not over powering.
Lin L.
Love love love it. Not to mention its at my FAVORITE store. Wverything from apparel to fragrancess are bomb and you cannot beat the price. I live for this store!!
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
This literally smells like flower petals not even gonna lie I spray my car with this so when people get in their like damn your car smells bomb
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Not really a fan. It's subtle but not a super pleasing scent. Never been a fan of gap fragrances really
Yen H.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this body mist. The scent is light and not super strong. The scent however doesn't stay long on the skin.