BY GAP

A Sensual Blend of Fresh Florals

Top notes: Orange blossom

Middle notes: Freesia amp asian lily

Base notes: Soft woods

Gap Dream More Perfume by Gap. Launched in 2009 and is a long lasting sensual blend of flowers and soft musk.

• Do they still make this?2 Answers
  • Is this still discontinued? I'm obsessed with the smell!!...3 Answers
  • Is this scent too light that you need to reapply multiple...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Doree L.
I brought this on sale and I see why it’s on sale. The fragrance has a note freesia that I’m not a fan of. Freesia makes the fragrance smell nauseous. It doesn’t last long and is barely noticeable. I have to put about two or three sprays in order for me to smell it on myself. It’s is a eau de toilette, and eau de toilettes don’t last long. But there’s other eau de toilettes that you can smell it on yourself that last longer. The bottle looks simple, sleek, and minimalistic that makes it look elegant. GAP Dream More Women Eau De Toilette Spray
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love using this mist. This is a very good travel size product to bring with you. I love the way it smells on my body and will continue to purchase this product. The product sells for a good price and I will continue to purchase this product. Everyone should.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Gap Dream was my first actual perfume and is a light floral scent. I have repurchased this scent, very easy to wear and is pleasant when it comes to working with my body's chemistry. I bought it in store at the Gap. The bottle design is round and holds nicely in the hand. Everytime I smell this scent, I'm brought back to my younger years when I first bought it. A classic and light, youthful scent. I would recommend it if you like jasmine and orange floral notes.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I first discovered this scent back when I was in high school. I love how the scent is not too strong so it's not overbearing. You don't have to spray a lot for the scent to last. I smelled other scents from Gap but I always come back to this scent. I'm wearing this scent today as I'm writing this review. My co-worker gave me a bottle of this perfume for my birthday and I fell in love with the scent again.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
GAP Dream More Women Eau De Toilette Spray. This is a nice body miss that smells light and clean. I like to use this after the shower. I smell stays on you for quite a while and is never overbearing in power.
Lenine U.
San Francisco
Gap's Dream scent is to die for. It's what I wore throughout my first year in college, both as a perfume and a lotion. It brings back such good memories with its delicate and pleasant scent. My only gripe is that the scent doesn't last long on the body and definitely has to be layered with the lotion.
Brittney C.
I would've liked if the spray would've matched its price but the value is okay. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Gap. It is a nice bottle. The scent is a little sensitive but it's great for those who like strong sprays. I would most likely not get this again.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Realky not a huge perfume fan. I have issues with most bramds that tend to give me major head aches.

Thids one was not so bad but did not make me like it much. I felt it was prertty but the smekl did nit last as ling as oithers thast i have used in the oasst.
Leslie B.
Raynham, MA
I love this body spray. Perfect clean scent without being overpowering. I'm prone to migraines. This scent is fresh and does not set my migraines off as some scents do. I have used this scent on and off for the past twelve years. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda M.
Acworth, GA
The smell is great. It last a good amount of time. The size is perfect for traveling and fits well into a small purse. It is a good value and I will buy it again. The scent is fresh and refreshing. I receive so many compliments while wearing this mist.
Jessica S.
Is this still discontinued? I'm obsessed with the smell!!! I really want to buy it!
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Do they still make this?
Brittney S.
Is this scent too light that you need to reapply multiple times throughout the day or does it stick?