BY THE GAP

Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Dream is one of the few perfumes I've ever worn. It has a light, pleasing scent that stays true when you apply it. I always bought the small travel sizes because they're cheaper and I knew I wouldn't use it a lot. It's perfect for anyone who is not a big perfume wearer.
Jessie T.
Bellaire, TX
This scent takes me right back to the 1990's when all was right in the world. I absolutely love this scent, fresh and whimsical at the same time!
Aubrey S.
Pearland, TX
Absolutely love this scent, I've been wearing it for years! The smell is amazing and I am constantly getting compliments when I wear it.
Alwasi A.
Muskogee, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light scent, good for my teenage cousin. It's not a very over powering smell and she really likes it.
Amanda S.
Ahhh, the smell of youth.

Light, pretty and not overpowering, this clean, fresh scent had been around for quite some time and it's understandable why.

A nice starter fragrance for a younger gal or someone looking for a scent that isn't overwhelming.
Daisy A.
Very light yet refreshing and clean smell. Good for on the go. Makes you smell like you're fresh out of the shower. One of my Gap favorites.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
Bought this as a present for a friend and she loved it. The smell was nice and travel size means it can fit your purse which is great.
Christine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty scent- very light and stays on for a long time. Also, great price for the quality