Gap Dream More by Gap Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Tishalie D.

BY THE GAP

A Sensual Blend of Fresh Florals Top notes: Orange blossom 4 Middle notes: Freesia asian lily 5 Base notes: Soft woods Gap Dream More Perfume by Gap. Launched in 2009 and is a long lasting sensual blend of flowers and soft musk. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Erin Y.
This will always remind me of younger years when all I wanted to do was smell like dream.
Nat J.
Eh it was ok.  It wasnt somethong that i really wanted  it not my kind of scent.  It was pleasant and fresh but i would not purchase again.  I didnt enjoy this experience
JoAnn C.
I bought this on a whim; but love it.  So glade I did!  I bought it at the Gap Outlet in Ocean City, MD.  Route 50.  Dream Angel Blush. It was mildly sweet and lasted a long time.  Yes a very good value.  Not pricey at all.  No improvement that I can see.  Perfect
Jaime W.
New Braunfels, TX
I really love the original Gap dream and often order it on Amazon. I can't find it in stores near me, but it's one of my favorite scents. This one is ok but I prefer the original.
Alessandra F.
Palm Bay, FL
This scent is heavenly. I'm so sad that our gap store closed.  I'm still able to find this scent and other gap scents at the outlets. I purchased my mini rollerballs at the gap before I closed. It was really an affordable perfume.
Tracy U.
Parlin, NJ
Dream will forever remind me of eighth grade and gives me middle school nostalgia. I don't think I'd wear it now in my older age but it reminds me of a good time.
Tori N.
Rock Hill,SC
bought this for my mom she loved it and I four to use it to three scent lasted for such a long time!!!!I loved the packaging too
Kassandra m.
Lebanon, ME
I'm so over writing reviews for nothing.  This is tedious and has no reward as well as super irritating.  When do I get samples ???
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
My favorite one by gap! Light crisp floral scent that goes so well with everything! Going out to dinner too just hanging at home!
Savannah K.
Zeeland, MI
I've never bought anything but clothes from gap so I guess I can't complain about this stuff I'm sure it smells great