Gap Dream By Gap Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Shelby A.Gap Dream By Gap Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Maria D.

BY THE GAP

Light and fresh, Gap 'Dream' blends top notes of freesia with other fresh florals including violet, jasmine and orange flower. This women's fragrance is recommended for casual wear. Design house: Gap Scent name: Dream Launch date: 1995 Eau de toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of freesia, violet, jasmine and orange flower We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Do they still make this?2 Answers
  • Is this still discontinued? I'm obsessed with the smell!!...3 Answers
  • "This has always been an all time favorite of mine." in 1 review
  • "This was my favorite perfume when I was young." in 1 review
Amanda C.
10 years ago this was a 5. My go to scent. But unfortunately it nauseates me now. I loved how crisp it was but it reminds me of the smell of gak and I have no clue why. I guess I outgrew my old favorite.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
GAP Dream fragnance was given to me as a gift. At first look, I really liked the bottle and the purple color was very pleasant. The actual fragnance was not very appealing as it smelled quite strong initially but then faded to an odd scent. It was hard to detect the actual makeup of the scent so it's very difficult to describe. Unfortunately, I will not be buying this fragnance again.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Gap Dream was my first actual perfume and is a light floral scent. I have repurchased this scent, very easy to wear and is pleasant when it comes to working with my body's chemistry. I bought it in store at the Gap. The bottle design is round and holds nicely in the hand. Everytime I smell this scent, I'm brought back to my younger years when I first bought it. A classic and light, youthful scent. I would recommend it if you like jasmine and orange floral notes.
Shelby A.
Wylie
I had high hopes for this product since I love gap, but sadly I can only give it two stars because for one, it smells like laundry detergent. It's very strong too, the bottle is nice, packing is very sleek and professional although I can't get passed the awful smell from this " perfume." Sorry Gap.
Lily W.
New York City
I first discovered this scent back when I was in high school. I love how the scent is not too strong so it's not overbearing. You don't have to spray a lot for the scent to last. I smelled other scents from Gap but I always come back to this scent. I'm wearing this scent today as I'm writing this review. My co-worker gave me a bottle of this perfume for my birthday and I fell in love with the scent again.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Gap Dream By Gap Edt Spray 3.4 Oz. This is a nice body miss that smells light and clean. I like to use this after the shower. I smell stays on you for quite a while and is never overbearing in power.
Lenine U.
San Francisco
Gap's Dream scent is to die for. It's what I wore throughout my first year in college, both as a perfume and a lotion. It brings back such good memories with its delicate and pleasant scent. My only gripe is that the scent doesn't last long on the body and definitely has to be layered with the lotion.
Brittney C.
I would've liked if the spray would've matched its price but the value is okay. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes Gap. It is a nice bottle. The scent is a little sensitive but it's great for those who like strong sprays. I would most likely not get this again.
Jade F.
I have loved this stuff for years. I was heart broken when I couldn't find it in select gap stores. When I say years I mean probably 15! I like this scent for the gym it's light and fresh not to over powering. This will always be one of my favorites.
Nicole M.
West New York, NJ
I love this scent. It is by far my favorite one, it gives you clean fresh smell that lasts. It can be purchased at Gap Factory store and the price is great and it will last you a while. They also have the body splash for this specific one.
Jessica S.
Is this still discontinued? I'm obsessed with the smell!!! I really want to buy it!
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Do they still make this?