BY GAP

GAP DEEP by Gap for MEN EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine G.
Peabody, MA
Did not like at all!! Smells so disgusting I am mortified !! I hate this smell it made me want to throw my macaroni salad up that I had for lunch at work !! Ew it smells like. D E A T H !!!!! Ugh disgusting
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks for letting me to review this great and beautiful product.
Olivia S.
Hilliard, OH
I'm super picky about my boyfriends cologne. Honestly, I have bought many and didn't like any of them. This one wasn't much different from the rest, I didn't really like it. Wouldn't buy again.
Beth An Mike M.
Love this!. My husband uses it more than I do.! It's a must have in public places or when visiting family and friends. One sprits is all it takes to leave the bathroom smelling like New, with no sign of embarrassment behind you. We also use this when we change baby's diaper too! I recommend for anyone who likes to stay classy!
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
This cologne is one of my faves for men!!! Gap Deep Eau De Toilette Spray For Men it smells fanaminal! I definitely recommend it!
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
angela s.
Orlando FL
Its okay .. I use from time from time ... When I want to stay home Because i love it !!!!!!!!!!?????????????
Sarim Z.
Men, the ladies love this scent. It honest to goodness got me a girlfriend. Use two sprays on your neck/chest area right after showering. Then, it's not overwhelming, but when you hug a girl, they get a face-full of your manly smell. Works every time. I'm serious.
Fernando D.
Me encanta este spray, es muy comodo y accesible, siempre lo llevo conmigo, es de olor muy agradable, me gusta