BY THE GAP

Gap Bold for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz / 100 Ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miguel R.
Allentown, PA
One of the best colognes in my opinion. This cologne will stick with you even through your most sweaty day. Perfect for your work day and night out. Doesn’t break the budget and it will last. Definitely recommend.
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
My husband has had his cologne and it smells very good I love it when he wears it. He bought it once and it's lasted him a while so we still have the same one.
Gabriela V.
Bought this for my husband when he sprays it on I just want be close to him and smell him all day it even stays on his shirt very long lasting
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this store!!! This has to be one of my favorite stores. Everything is good quality and they always have the latest trends
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Bold is best! When Gap came out with this spray I had to buy it! The smell last all day and isn't too strong like a lot of sprays are.
Josephine S.
Love this!! My boyfriend got this recently and I wasn't too fond of it at first but it's grown on me !!
Stefanía R.
Miami
My husband uses it when he wants to be fresh all day! Is his first one and we love it!!