BY THE GAP

Launched by the design house of Gap in, GAP BODY by Gap for WOMEN posesses a blend of: floral notes mingle with luscious fruity scents It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Amanda P.
Ok product. I wish it was bigger. It smells nice and I used it in the shower. I use a lot of scrubs and I wouldnt say this was a favorite. I used it every other day. I bought it at the Gap store in Orlando. I probably would not buy it again and wouldnt recommend it.
AnneMarie B.
I always have to have a body scrub in the shower. I got this on clearance but it still wasn't a great price. The main problem I have with it is the fragrance is too strong for my tastes. Not buying again
Taylor S.
Morristown
when I first got this product I was super happy about it because it works super well like if there were other products that were cheaper I still wouldn't buy them because these are so good I'm super satisfied there's nothing else that I want to buy.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My sister bought this for me and I love it! It smells so nice just like a sunny experience and the feel is amazing and super easy to use! I would say that this has exceeded my expectations and I will most likely purchase more after this bottle
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this. Would use it every day if possible. The scent is amazing and the scrub really helps my KP. Have a stash in my cabinet just in case they discontinue.
Wismeiry P.
This body scrub isn't have bad. It doesn't make me grossed and weirded me out like some others, and it feels fresh on my skin.
Micha L.
The gap does have some amazing body scrubs and t-shirts. I dont have alot of gap things but i do have the body scrub.
Alyssa R.
Bronx, NY
It's an alright body scrub it smells alright..... nothing too serious...... it's kind of the same as other scrubs
Kristina N.
Delta junction
The body scrub is nice I use it more now it is good for your skin love it easy to use it good for ur skin
Sunny M.
I like the body scrub from The Gap. The Sunnyside scrub is great! It is gentle yet works great. I like the smell and the size of the tube is perfect for my tiny shower. I use it every other day and I find it super easy to use. I put it on a shower sponge with water and it works its magic. I recommend it!