BY THE GAP #36 in Body Mists

Drench your skin with the mesmerizing fragrance of the GAP Dream Body Spray for women. Dream by GAP is a beautiful scent that lasts up to 6-10 hours, also features top note of freesia, orange blossom, Asian lily and woodsy notes. Dream has a pretty and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liz L.
Russellville , AR
I love this body mist it's light and airy and not to overpowering of a scent! I don't have a very good sense of smell so I have to rely on others but they tell me this smell and other light flowery smells the best on me 😘
Ashley G.
Nixa
GAP does a stellar job of creating light, fresh scents. I got so many compliments on this body mist. It has an incredible staying power, and I thoroughly enjoyed the scent. They need to bring this scent back! They've replaced it with new scents that aren't as yummy at the GAP near me.
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
This body mist was a light airy fragrance. I only purchased this item one time. I liked the scent however it did not seem to last very long on my body through out the day. I think next time I would spend more and buy the perfume in the same scent.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love using this mist. This is a very good travel size product to bring with you. I love the way it smells on my body and will continue to purchase this product. The product sells for a good price and I will continue to purchase this product. Everyone should.
Cody W.
This was my junior year in HS scent! It’s so light and crisp, great lasting scent and it does not come off too strong. This is a GAP original. I love the simple design of the bottle it defiantly relates to the simple and fresh smell
Jessie G.
The actual spray bottle is not as misty as I would like. It doesn't last long and smells a little bit alcoholy which isn't great unless you're looking for that? Not as dreamy as the name sounds. Wouldn't recommend.
Diana L.
Absolutely my favorite smell of all time!!! I can only find at the outlets. I buy all of the sizes that they have in case they quit selling them . So clean and long lasting. It's noticeable but not strong. Sweet but clean. Clean but not soapy smelling. Fresh! Love it!!!
Leslie B.
Raynham, MA
I love this body spray. Perfect clean scent without being overpowering. I'm prone to migraines. This scent is fresh and does not set my migraines off as some scents do. I have used this scent on and off for the past twelve years. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda M.
Acworth , GA
The smell is great. It last a good amount of time. The size is perfect for traveling and fits well into a small purse. It is a good value and I will buy it again. The scent is fresh and refreshing. I receive so many compliments while wearing this mist.
Lauren E.
Hyattsville, MD
This is my go-to body spray for traveling, it's almost always on sale which is great and the scent is light and not overpowering. I would choose this over Victoria's Secret, and I guess it's comparable to a bath and body works spray.