BY THE GAP

Syd😸 T.
Love this body scrub. It leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I think it is much better than other body scrubs I have used and met my expectations. It is well worth the price and left me very satisfied.
kimmy l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this scrub as a gift from my friend. I use it twice a week to remove deep skin. I also use it the balm as an alternative choice for death skin remover. It helps to refresh the skin and makes it smoother.
Lyndsey C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great, but isn't worth it for the price. I remember gap dream etc sprays. The sprays are still great. The lotion isn't. After a while, it irritated my skin.
Ashley S.
Dorr, MI
I love the body scrub and the scent of it.  I love the feeling of scrubbing your body and feeling that fresh feel all day.
Coretta S.
Northport, AL
The fragrance smells amazing. It has a fruity smell. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. It's not overbearing.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Delicious scent. Goes on lightly, soaks into your skin quickly. Perfect for summer months. Awesomely priced.
Leah K.
Port Elgin , ON
This product is handy to use in the shower. It doesn't take up much room with the rope as you can hang it off of the spout or handle. Fantastic summery/vacation scent, and not an overpowering scrub. I was happy with this purchase.
Kola M.
I love this scrub , it smells awesome ..it's super fresh and sweet and leaves your skin feelings super soft.