BY THE GAP

Kimmy J.
Lansing
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong shopping at the gap but I use to use this in high school. It has an amazing smell and you will get a lot of compliments I promise. It's a pretty feminine smell, you'll love it. It is a little expensive but well worth it. The only place I can buy this is online or at our mail, and I don't want to travel that far. Yes, you should buy this and see if you like it.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. It's very sexy. It's one ☝ f my favorites. It doesn't last as long as I'd like. It lasts on clothes longer than skin. I got it fairly cheap at big lots. I'd probably get it again.
Milagros G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ES Unia muy buena y tiene un olor muy bueno y duradero este es mu eficiente y duardero este colonia se puede utizar de dia y de noche
Allie B.
Counce, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not used this product! When I entered "gap" for my snaps it was supposed to be the clothing store not this
Sushmita G.
Kingsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too strong and doesn't even stay on for long!!
Very expensive product and not worth the money spent on it!!
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent and feels very fresh! Definitely like this for the summer the most, it has good value
Nino L.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I get asked what scent is that!!! Everytime I wear and unlike some fragrances the scent last all day, even after a day of work!!!
Adriana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
mis  buena y si huele bien es diferente a las dmas tienw un olor q se caracteriza precisamente es es su diferencia
Maria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it! I get asked what scent is that everytime I wear it.The scent last all day, even after a long day!