BY THE GAP

GAP BODY by Gap for WOMEN PEACETRAIN BODY MIST 8.4 OZ see more...

πŸ‘Έ Erica S.
More of an acquired sense of smell for this body spray. It's light and doesn't last very long. It's perfect for on the go. It fades quickly so can reapply all day for longer usage. It's smooth light sent is great for those who get headaches from smell easily. I like this spray and I recommend it for others.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I have purchased this as a gift for someone but they did use it around me and all I can say is it smells really good. It doesn't smell really strong but smells kind of sweet to me. I would highly recommend it.
Hannah C.
Billie G.
It smells really good! I wear it often and the scent is so sweet! In love it. I highly recommend it and will be purchasing again!
πŸ‡± πŸ‡―.
Moro, IL
Had this scent in highschool! I remember it being very fresh and girly. A little went a long way. I definitely loved it
Nicole G.
Smells fresh and clean, not too overpowering, yet it is strong enough to be noticed. Affordable ! Love!
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
Smell is ok. It's not super cheap. It doesn't last long in my opinion either. I ordered mine online
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
Smells fresh and clean, not too overpowering, yet it is strong enough to be noticed. Great fragrance. Very fresh and clean smell. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this scent. You do not need to use a lot, the smell goes a long way. Definitely worth the price and I'll keep purchasing.
Molly B.
E47uf
Smells amazing would recommend to every lady that' loves a bit of wow factor and scent like I do. So u should go and check it our