BY GAP

Launched by the design house of Gap in , GAP BODY by Gap for Women posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gennesy L.
Tucson, AZ
This scent I have loved since waaaaay back in highschool and I still go on ebay and amazon looking for it. Its just perfect I wear it everyday and put it on before I lotion up just to keep the scent in longer. So good and doesnt give me a headache like some scents tend to do.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I love the smell of this moonwalk body mist. It's a perfect light scent for any female. It's very fresh and i would highly recommend. The price is great as well.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
it is a good smell and a body mist don't last as the perfume, so I can choose where I need to use it and when I prefer to don't use it again. It is better to buy something that you don't get stuck with it. I love the scent. It does not cost too much! I recommend this to other people, it is amazing !
Mel w.
Atlanta, GA
It smells really good but this scent will only go for the springtime I don't recommend wearing this in the wintertime all the summertime and a little goes a very long way
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I already used it, it was not the best choice, I did not like the feeling that is. But it was useful for a while.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Works amazing on the sking and it smelz prettt good. I would totally recommend it because of the good quality
Natasha V.
Like to shop here sometimes . There body stuff is lightly sented. I only pay the price based on size of item.
Sydney W.
Ooltewah, TN
Great lightweight refreshing smell for an amazing price! Container is easy to take along
Katherine D.
Midlothian
I never buy fragrances but the store and branch is totally find in prices and products