BY THE GAP

Paige E.
Norcross, GA
I used to work at gap, but we didn’t have any of the perfumes or colognes, so I always loved visiting other stores that did. This is definitely a favorite for the #1 man in my life!!
Marisol T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought this as a Christmas gift for a male relative. He seemed to like it. I thought it smelled really nice too. I would buy again for another gift to someone else.
Jazmine S.
Tucson,Arizona
This product smells soo good I'd want my boyfriends to wear this so everytime we hugged I could smell it I definitely recommend this
Stephanie C.
Nicholasville, KY
Smells ok. I have smelled better. Gap could do so much better. Reasonably priced. Doesn't last very log.
Taylor P.
Edmonton
Got this for my boyfriend (who barely has any sense of smell so really it was more for me) and we both love it. It's masculine but also sophisticated and it's not one of those scents that just smells soapy.
Miguel R.
Buenos perfumes para el dia dia, no tan duraderos ni fuertes para la noche pero muy buen precio, siempre se consigues y son faciles de usar
Vicky H.
Bought for my partner he loved it . So I can't complain . If he is happy so am I :) Not too expensive either .