BY THE GAP

Buy on Jet.com
Kendyle N.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this for the first time my husband & I really like it! I've used several different perfumes of theirs, but this was the first time he tried out the cologne. Nice bottle, nice scent, would definitely recommend to others
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband wears this and it smells delicious. It lasts all day long and still smells just as good and sweet as he did before. I’m glad he has this refreshing scent from GAP because the price was great too.
Harika T.
nashville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this as a gift. It’s a travel size one which I bought from the gap store. The packaging looks nice. The smell is fine. Not a great fan. But some people might like it. It’s nice for gifting purposes.
Caroline M.
Private
Not the best smell. To be completely honest, it smells cheaply made. I was planning on purchasing this until I took a whif...
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cologne to give to any man in your life such as a boyfriend because it has a great scent and the price is great. Nice product for a good price.
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my hubby and it smells so good!!! It's my favorite cologne of his! I will buy it again for him. A little goes along way!
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this for my husband he absolutely loves the smell. He wears this as a daytime scent. I would repurchase and recommend.
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my daddy is smell so good and the scent last a long time ..I love it on him he like it to the scent is very lite
Janet B.
Marshall
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this smells on my man can't get t enough of it definitely recommend getting it for your man to wear
Sarahn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells pretty great! I don't usually buy chainstore perfumes or colognes, but this is yummy!