Baby & ToddlerDiaperingGanz
Christmas Triple Angels Prayer Box and Charms with Story Card

Ganz Christmas Triple Angels Prayer Box and Charms with Story Card

by Ganz

"Inside this tiny prayer box, three angels sit and wait to bless your Christmas holiday with kindness, love and faith! This prayer box includes three angels and a story card with poem. The box measures approximately 1" and has a hinged opening with...

[product:clinique-super-city-blocktm-oil-free-daily-face-protector-broad-spectrum-spf-40] ? How good does it work , anyone know by exprience?
Start your review of Ganz Christmas Triple Angels Prayer Box and Charms with Story Card!
9525 daisy drive bonne terre
Purchased at: Walmart
It shows that theres is more to christmas, then gifts. Its about family and friends getting together,and celebrating the day jesus christ was born, The man that died on the cross for all of us.I love it, It touch a spot on my heart ,and put a smile upon my face and put me in the spirit.Thank you bery much who ever wrote it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9525 daisy drive bonne terre