Gangs of New York

Has anyone seen the national discoveries show on the real Gangs of New York?
Who else think Leonardo dicarpio is a sexy man
How is it, i have never seen this
Start your review of Gangs of New York!
How would you rate this product?
The acting in this movie is just the best the actor are amazing,The story is well writen.
Columbia , MD
Gangs of New York is a incredible movie . Its a action/drama movie that's entertaining.
Gardena, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great movie. Great actors and actresses. Great theme and plot. Excellent in general.
Barboursville, WV
Great movie, plot and actors! I end up watching this movie every time it's on tv!
Apt. 2, New Jersey
I am not a huge Leo fan but this is one of my all time favorite movies! I would recommend it to anyone! The feel of the movie is as if you were back during that time. I'm sure some of the things that went down in the movie really did. I loved it!
St, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I would never say this is a "great" film, but it certainly is worth a look. Kudos to Scorsese for the herculean effort, and a tip of the kepi for the poetic ending, which reminded me of the ending in 1936's "San Francisco."
One of my favorite movies. Daniel Day Lewis is incredible (as always!). It's one of the few Cameron Diaz roles I actually can tolerate!