Gangs of New York

Has anyone seen the national discoveries show on the real Gangs of New York?
Who else think Leonardo dicarpio is a sexy man
How is it, i have never seen this
Start your review of Gangs of New York!
How would you rate this product?
San Francisco, CA
I will watch anything with Leonardo DiCaprio or Liam Neeson in it. But when I started watching the movie, I realized the real reason people were in their seats. BILL THE BUTCHER. Daniel Day-Lewis really outdid himself with that character. That glorious eagle glass eye. The searing of the steak. He was definitely a formidable character. The movie was excellent on all levels. Minus Leo's sometimes accent.
Staten Island , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great movie about the Five Points and the gangs that used to run New York City. Daniel Day Lewis shines in his role and Leonardo DiCaprio is amazing as usual. This movie has everything...action, drama, love and suspense. The costumes and set designs are visually appealing as well. If you love historical movies you will enjoy this.
One of my favorite movies! Everything about this movie is great - the acting, the costumes, the story, camera work..all of it! I watch it whenever I get the chance and everyone I know who's seen it agrees, it's definitely a classic. Daniel Day-Lewis and Leonardo DiCaprio are everything!
Annville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The first time I watched this I loved it the newsies as they were called its been so long since I last watched this movie I can't find it anywhere , but I do remember it was a great one .
Saginaw, MI
One of my Fav. movies, has awesome cast and story line, the best part is for the most part this is based on facts, its amazing to think that this is what New york once looked like and operated as, Very good movie i would recommend to anyone.
Prosper, TX
This movie is a family favorite of ours. My sons all being older it was acceptable fare. We are all Scorcese buffs and many say that this is his best work. I disagree, as I think The Departed is better.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
LOVE this movie mostly because Leonardo DiCaprio is in it and he one of my favorites. Then by adding Daniel Day Lewis and Cameron Diaz just makes it that much better.
My husband is the person who turned me onto this movie. Its actually a really great movie! I never thought I would be saying that about a movie with such turmoil. A must see
I am not a huge fan of historical movies. However, Gangs of New York is a really good representation of life in New York at the turn of the century. It's an entertaining, gritty action/drama movie. Highly recommend.
Morehead, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
This is one of my very favorite movies. I'm not usually one for such a serious movie but it was nothing short of amazing. It was very long but worth every minute.