BY GAMMA2

Sturdy Storage Container Gamma2 Vittle Vault is a convenient storage container for pet food. This is an airtight container that's suitable to store dry pet food. It locks-in the nutrition and flavor to help keep food fresh for long. The patented lid is also simple to open and close. This container is a solution to bulky bags that expose food to air, excessive moisture and ants. It's a great option to store foods that are rich in nutrients and free of preservatives. Gamma2 Vittle Vault is a durable container with a strong steel handle for easy portability. You can choose from four different sizes that offer varying capacities of 8, 10, 20 and 30 lb. Gamma2 Vittle Vault Keeps food fresh for long time Strong steel handle Includes measuring cup Locks-in freshness and flavor BPA FreeA Closer Look: Gamma2 Vittle Vault is a durable strong container to store dry pet food and restore its freshness so that your pet gets the preserved nutrition. For greater convenience, this container also includes a measuring cup. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages see more...

Karina G.
Homestead, FL
While the plastic is very sturdy, and i am generally happy with it, i find the rubber ring on the lid that is supposed to lock the closure ,falls off if the lid randomly. i don't know if this is defective, but for the price this shouldnt be the case. i prefer the tilted stackable varieties.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my dog but her food is salmon and sweet potato flavored. Whenever I opened my pantry I was assaulted with a stinky fish smell. I bought this and it's worked out great. It can almost hold a 30lb bag of her food and it keeps everything from smelling like fish.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
I love this container! I’ve owned this container for 4 years now and never had a problem with it. It holds the 15 lb blue buffalo dog food that my dogs eat. I love the compact size, it fits perfect in my pantry. It comes with a measuring cup. The reason I love it is because it’s an airtight container that keeps my dogs food fresh. I highly recommend. Gamma2 Vittles Vault Square