BY GAMMA2

Vittles Vault keeps dry pet foods fresh and sanitary and locks in flavor. The first, absolutely airtight storage container for dry pet foods. No more bulky, awkward bags exposing food to air, excessive moisture and unwanted pests. With a spin of the patented lid, the Vittles Vault locks in freshness and flavor. Great for natural foods that are nutrient rich and preservative free. Made of food grade, high-impact resistant plastic. Benefits at a glance: Prevents pests from invading food. Extremely heavy duty. Manufactured from FDA approved high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Airtight - Insures Freshness. Stackable - Saves space. Each come with a convenient measuring cup see more...

Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this for my dogs food! It's cute and fits really nicely in a room! It stores a lot of dog food and serves it's purpose well! I'd definitely recommend if you have a lot of food or big pound bags!
Deana H.
Saugus, CA
Love these! Keeps a large quantity of dry food fresh and I'll never had my dog food invaded by ants again! So worth the small investment and we've had ours for years.
Sandy C.
Monterey Park, CA
Great pet food container. This keeps food fresh for weeks and has am airtight seal. It's very durable and I highly recommend to anyone that needs a large container like this.
Jessica L.
Saint Charles, MO
Fits at least 35-40# of dog food for the "40-pound stackable" size. We have a few stacked on top of each other (of course each dog has to have her own food formula...) and they work great. I recommend these over other food storage solutions since it is truly air-tight, keeps the cats out (those fiends), they stack nicely and look a lot nicer than bags of food stacked on top of each other. Easy to clean and easy to access food.
Sarah Cate L.
Guyton, GA
These tubs made my pet room so much more organized! They also make it easier to feed my dogs in the morning because their food is all in the same place now!
Rebecca t.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Perfect for keeping food fresh and keeping pest such as rodents and insects out of your food supplies. ideal for shelters and farms.
Darlene G.
Reedley, CA
This is very convenient, keeps the food fresh and organized. The smell stays in and so easy to open and close.
Cindy C.
Mckinney, TX
Love it. Keep 40lb bag dog food fresh and organized I didn't have to look at a big bag of dog food any more.
Cori S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I have four dogs, so buying dog food in bulk is a must. These containers are great for keeping food fresh.