BY GAMMA2 #2 in Pet Food Storage

Pet food storage bins. The first absolutely airtight storage container for dry pet foods. No more bulky, awkward bags exposing food to air, excessive moisture and pests. Use for dog food storage, cat litter storage, bird seed storage. The first absolutely airtight storage container for dry pet foods. No more bulk, awkward bags exposing food to air, excessive moisture and pests. With a spin of the patented lid, the vittles vault locks in freshness and flavor.: Size: 50 lb. see more...

• Just here for the badge, are you looking to earn the badge also?19 Answers
  • Where can I get this at? I need something for travel for my dog foo...6 Answers
  • Does this store your dog food?11 Answers
Patty W.
Patty W.
I have 2 dogs and 4 chickens. This container is great for storing their food securely. The screw on lid keeps the dogs from getting into their kibble and the chicken feed dry. It's a sturdy, heavy plastic that is easy to clean. It's a good buy since giant bags of dog food are a much more economical choice. And being a softy, I like knowing the food hasn't gone stale like it would if I had just kept it in the bag. Not sure if the dogs notice, but I do. :)
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
We bought one of these for a dog's food she loves to get into the bag and tear it up so we decided we needed something to how's the food also that it would be dry and no pets or anything to get into it I highly recommend this product it's a great day also have ones that are slanted that's the one we have we do have one of these as well
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Pomona, CA
I used to leave my dogs food in its bag but soon ants got into it and it would spill every where. My hubby and I decided it was time to get a container and chose this one. We've had it for a while now and it's been great. No ants and I feel that the food stayed fresher. I would totally recommend.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Elizabeth City, NC
This container is awesome! It is easy to open, and not short or big enough so that a dog can get the food if you accidentally leave it open. It is for any type of pet food, we use ours for our dogs and it keeps the food fresh and a lot of it in there so we don't have to keep filling it up!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
This is the best container for an airtight seal. When you buy large bags of dog food the last thing you want is critters getting in. The container comfortably fits an entire bag of dog food and keeps it fresh for months. I found mine on amazon for a bit cheaper.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Product is actually great for keeping dog food fresh. I keep the outside but it definitely keeps the food is nice and dry. I definitely recommend this for any dog owners and pet parent out there. This is a great product and definitely worth the money.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Best dog food container I have purchased yet! Way better than a flat top container,it keeps ants out and keep the food fresh longer! It last through my dogs chewing so that's a plus! I would recommend this to my friends and family!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
I LOVE these containers! We have the 25 lb one, and it keeps out any bugs. It also keeps the food fresh and is so much easier than fooling around with a bag! It also helps that my dog cant get into it and make a mess of his food.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Torrance, CA
These container for pet food is the best thing I ever got to keep the food fresh and odorfree. It works perfect when I go camping and other animals can't smell the dog food and it retains its freshness which is good!! Love it!
Amber K.
Amber K.
I was gifted one from my parents and I love it! We throw it in the back of the car when we travel and it keeps the bugs and weather out. Really great if you have sneaky pets who like to sneak food when you aren't looking. Lol
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Just here for the badge, are you looking to earn the badge also?
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
How much does this cost?
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Pet Lover Expert
Does this hold a lot??
Amy J.
Amy J.
Where can I purchase this?
Heather b.
Heather b.
Where do you buy these at