BY GAMMA PLASTICS INC.

Vittles Vault keeps dry pet foods fresh and sanitary and locks in flavor. The first, absolutely airtight storage container for dry pet foods. No more bulky, awkward bags exposing food to air, excessive moisture and unwanted pests. With a spin of the patented lid, the Vittles Vault locks in freshness and flavor. Great for natural foods that are nutrient rich and preservative free. Made of food grade, high-impact resistant plastic. Benefits at a glance: Prevents pests from invading food. Extremely heavy duty. Manufactured from FDA approved high-density polyethylene (HDPE). Airtight - Insures Freshness. Stackable - Saves space. Each come with a convenient measuring cup. Food Storage Capacity*: Dog Food - 40+ lbs. Cat Kibble - 45+ lbs. Bird Seed - 60+ lbs. Horse Treats - 40+ lbs. *Based on food shape and density. For larger sized kibble, a higher capacity container is recommended. see more...

Michelle K.
Imperial Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I just got this today and so far so good. I have a 12 lb dog and I always buy her the biggest bag of food because it lasts longer and is way cheaper. But that means its exposed to the air more and I constantly have to roll up the bag and tape it closed. I like this container because it holds all her food and it has a seal on it so I know her food is staying fresh for a lot longer than it did when I would just roll up the bag.
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
These are wonderful. Heavy duty and durable. They seal nicely and hide the scent of food to keep animals away. We use them outdoors and indoors. The only thing I dislike is that you have to spin the lid to open it and it's not as convenient that the tops you just lift, however that's probably why it seals so well.
Jessica C.
Nampa , ID
These are great for dog food. I usually hate having to roll my dogs bag of food "closed". So these are super helpful and they stack on top of each other so if you have multiple they won't take a lot of room :)
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
Love these! especially when my cat chews on the corner of the bag so when I lift it up the food goes everywhere. Very durable and definitely more attractive than a dog food bag.