BY GAMMA LABS

Sugar Free. Only 25 calories. Fast results. No crash or jitters. Faster reaction times. Impoved concentration. see more...

Seth K.
Salem, OR
I absolutely love this product, order it a couple times a month. There's no sugar and it's only 25 calories per serving. You can buy off amazon. Absolutely blew me away with its effectiveness. Taste is amazing. Very easy to use, just add a scoop to any bottle of water. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Chelsea S.
I normally live on coffee and pop, but my g fuel came today and I've had 3 servings and no pop! I just don't feel like I need the pop anymore! It also tastes amazing!
Mark R.
An amazing product with low calories a boost of energy and great taste. A great substitute for coffee or pop. After trying gfuel I've slowed down alot on my pop consumption. Personally blood Orange is my favorite flavour. Would recommend.