BY GAMEWRIGHT #47 in Puzzles

Pass the sushi! In this fast-playing card game the goal is to grab the best combination of sushi dishes as they whiz by. Score points for making the most maki rolls or for collecting a full set of sashimi. Dip your favorite nigiri in wasabi to triple its value. But be sure to leave room for dessert or else you'll eat into your score! Gather the most points and consider yourself the sushi master! Ages 8 and up 2 to 5 players Playing Time - 15 minutes Item Weight - 0.68 lbs. see more...

Connie P.
Great party game for all ages! We got it on sale and love it. It's also incredibly cute.
Hannah E.
I played This for the first time awhile ago but I really want a good game for my husband to play together so I bought this! It's so much fun! Maybe a bit complicated at first but after awhile you catch on. So fun!
Katie M.
This game is so much fun! It's fast paced, easy to learn, yet it takes a bit of strategy to play. As far as card games go, I recommend it. An affordable game, good for young and older. I would buy it again.
Lydia L.
Regina , SK
This is one of my favourite games! It is easy to learn and easy to play. It is portable and versatile and super fun!! And you can play it with kids, adults and seniors. I would totally recommend this as a gift for anyone who enjoys games.