BY GAMESTOP #60 in Online Retailers

Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I like the convenience of GameStop at of being able to reserve my games and make payments towards it until the game is released. There was one time where I reserve a copy of the new Batman game with the limited edition and I went in two weeks after the game release to finish paying off my game because I didn't have the extra $35 to finish paying it off and they sold my copy even though it was their reserved. They then told me that they cannot refund my money but that I had to use it towards a different game so I had to use my resume the money that I paid for the limited edition towards to other games for future additions that were coming out. The other thing I don't like about GameStop is that their trade in value is absolutely horrendous especially because they increase the price by 40% when they resell. If GameStop could offer more on trade ins for their customers I believe their company would be better off and they wouldn't have to deal with this much competition as Amazon. When I have exchange games through Amazon I have gotten much more money back for my games.
Jamie P.
Taunton
gamestop used to be my go to store for anything games i still use gamestop but will always check best buy as well as you can get better deals there sometimes. i kno you can trade things in which is great but it's wrong they only give you a pittence then sell it on for a lot more sometimes 4-5 times more than they give you for it case and point i was offered $60 for my Apple watch it was perfect condition had the case protector and everything not to mention almost a full 2 years of Apple care still on it and if you take a look online your lucky if you pay under$400 for the same model that's scratch up and stuff yeah not a fan of being ripped off needless to say they didn't get to purchase my watch
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
I am glad the option to simply review GameStop was available - as everyone knows, you could sell your entire life-attained collection of consoles and games, your in the box controllers, and your soul to gamestop, and you’d receive about 2 crumpled ones and a half eaten PB&J. Now I know this company has to make money, but to give me 2 bucks for my game then slap a 40 dollar price sticker on it right in front of me kinda sucks. If you’re going to offer the buy-back option, at least reasonably buy them back.
Shelley C.
Hesperia , CA
I do shop at game stop a lot in the store. I prefer shopping in the store cause I get great customer service at all of the locations I have been to. As far as shopping online I wouldn’t recommend because I have had issues with not only customer service but also shopping information and even as far as sending out fraud letters to me saying that our credit information may have been compromised and there was some huge investigation... so with that being said. I rather shop in their store.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
GameStop is a great place to go if you would like to buy used stuff they have some new stuff but not as much. But if you have gaming systems or anything like that at home and you would like to trade them and you can go in and they can run them through the computer and see how much you can get for him some stuff they take some stuff they don't so be mindful with that. But if you're looking to get games and stuff at a reasonable price and you don't have time for eBay or sitting on the computer trying to order it off of website and you need it like ASAP GameStop is the place to go. Especially for parents who have multiple kids who have gaming system this is the perfect place to go you can also get a free GameStop card and we get a free GameStop card stuff in the mail and emails on when they have certain games and so definitely give them a try.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
GameStop is one of my favorite stores online and in person, they really go the extra mile to help you make decisions. Now, I'm not into gaming but my husband and son are and I love to buy them little surprises, I can simply tell the workers or website the games they love and they can give me great suggestions that are always a big hit in our house.
Ashley S.
Torrance, CA
I recently purchased my boyfriend a PS4 and a game. The process was easy and shipping was fast. The one downfall we had was that the controller wasn’t working right so we went to exchange for a new one, received a used one but that one was messed up too so we had to go back again. Other than that it’s easy shopping here.
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
I very very very rarely ever shop for video games but when I do it's here. There's quite a few stores in town so it's convenient and most of the time they have some sort of sales or perks for buying with them. I don't think I've ever purchased from their website, just browsed but all in all it seems like a good place to shop.
Mikaela W.
Albright, WV
We shop at gamestop all the time because its the only gaming store we have around. Whatever you do if there systems fails when you run your card DO NOT run your card again! It will take them 3 weeks to get you back your money! i spend over an hour on the phone each time to even speak with someone. You will get on the phone and can barely understand the person you are talking to because they can barely speak english. They say the will call you back about any issue & NEVER call you back. Disappointed majority of the time. Dont buy used games because they normally are scratch so bad you can not play them & they refuse a full refund!
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I shop here all the time for my little brother at least every month. They have everything you'll need for a gamer and my little brother loves it. He practically lives in there and goes there so much the staff know him lol I highly recommend shopping here for a gamer whether it's yourself or someone you know!!!