BY GAME BOY ADVANCE

• Is this game easy enough for a 4 or 5 year old to play?2 Answers
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Great game for little girls to play! Sometimes its difficult finding games for younger girls so when I seen this I had to get it. Reminds me of Strawberry shortcake from my younger days! My daughter absolutely loves this game and plays it for hours!
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
My kids would really love to play this game. The old strawberry shortcake was a very berry favorite show to my girls. And the movie from this game is still one of there favorites. Love the graphics!!
Taylor L.
Spring, TX
I got this game for my niece as a birthday gift, and she absolutely loves it! I would recommend this for any paren't with little girls. :-)
jessica b.
This looks like such am adorable game made for kids, I will have to try it with my daughter!
Kate g.
Omaha, NE
This game is super easy. its also fun and entertaining for my children. keeps them busy
Lorena N.
Wilmington, CA
This game is super easy to play. my 5 year old caught on real quick! she loves it.
jessica b.
Is this game easy enough for a 4 or 5 year old to play?