BY GAME BOY ADVANCE

Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
My daughter is really into science so we love to play this game together and see all the cool animals. Its pretty cool
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
Gamer Expert Level 4
This game it' is pretty Cool' ūüĎćūüŹĽ totally recommend this to anyone !!! It is wrote the price and its affordable
Jaclyn i.
I loved playing this game it is fun to see the different sea animals you can get its great for kids
Kylar O.
Fun game to play !!! Love it and kids have a blast seeing underwater and the sea animals !
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Great game , just on here for a voxbox. Can't wait to get it taking so long though haha.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
I love the game !!!! It's also a 4D show at the adventure aquarium !! Great game !
Amburr A.
Great for kids however it is also a fun game for adults to play, would recommend
Alvaro C.
This is a very good game if you lake nature and you have a Nintendo Ds! Also is very cheap, you can found it for less of 10£! You can buy it in every videogames shop, and i recommend you to buy it! :)
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
My nephew loves this game he loves water animals so this was a perfect exchange for him.
Pamela M.
Very good game love the easy to play
My some loves it a lot and has hours of fun
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this a kids learning game ?
Meghan L.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I'm scared of stingrays. Will this game give me nightmares?
Ana V.
illinois
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this a good game for kids
Robyn D.
Enterprise, AL
Does anyone know if this is like an RPG game?