BY GAMESTOP

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert
I really enjoyed the wireless PS2 controllers because you don't have to sit so close to the television you can sit pretty far from the TV for it to recognize that you were still playing. The only thing that I don't enjoy is how fast you go through batteries but the easy way to solve that is to get rechargeable batteries but either way you have to take them out and charge them which is quite annoying
Heather L.
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Gamer Expert
I remember buying this controller back when I had ps 2. It was a great controller. I actually still have it , and it still works!
James B.
James B.
Colchester, VT
Although the PS2 is a little outdated now with the PS4 being the current model the PS2 is still a great console especially if you have those old games that are no longer compatible with the newer systems. When using your old PS2 it is always a pain to have to untangle all of the cords that come with the old controllers so this control while working just as well as its counter parts provides much more ease while playing and for storage purposes.
Aria T.
Aria T.
It looks really cool and is really durable so you wouldn't have to worry about having it broken easily
Abdessamad R.
Abdessamad R.
Gamer Expert
 I heard that your website can help me by gifted me this console to do an inboxing and I Will show the values of your website how the Costmer can buy their objects so I hope that you will send me this console  in the end I would thanks you for your time and I hope that your answer be positive