BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Kimberly S.
Just Got My 1st PS3 System Always been an Xbox Gamer although I love the PS3, Xbox will always be my Favorite Gaming System.
Scott Z.
Ocean, NJ
Still love my PS3. Play tons of games and it helps take my mind off things. Older one failed but current one lasted 4 years
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
I had this before I got the the upgrade. I would recommend this but I would tell them to get the 4 instead. worked well.
Nicholas w.
Kurtistown, HI
The PlayStation is awesome I was so glad that my parents got it I bought so many games I played them all In two days
Brandon W.
Cypress, TX
One of the best consoles.......Ever! The Playstation 3 has is know for is great controller and its legendary games
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I love videogames and I bought this one last year and I'm so in love there are many kinds of game !!! !!!!!!!!!
Natalie M.
Ellenville, NY
The playstation is great and I can play all the old games on it, I watch Netflix on it too
Joel G.
You are better off spending more money on a newer console suck as the ps4 or xbox one
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I love these and it keeps me busy lol and its so fun i recommended this to anyone.
Colleen H.
White Sulphur Springs
Game system is for older children or adults due to the games that are offered.
Melanie P.