BY GAMESTOP

• Xbox or PlayStation?I like them both they have lot... 7 Answers
Nicholas w.
Nicholas w.
Kurtistown, HI
The PlayStation is awesome I was so glad that my parents got it I bought so many games I played them all In two days
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Camby, IN
Just Got My 1st PS3 System Always been an Xbox Gamer although I love the PS3, Xbox will always be my Favorite Gaming System.
Raina M.
Raina M.
Fortuna, CA
Love this, I can play so many of my favorite games on it. Also you don't have to pay to play online which is awesome, unlike Xbox where you have to. This system is one of the best out there!!!
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
Cypress, TX
One of the best consoles.......Ever! The Playstation 3 has is know for is great controller and its legendary games
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
White Sulphur Springs
Game system is for older children or adults due to the games that are offered.
Mystina D.
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX
I love my Playstation 3, the graphics are great, you get a Blu-Ray player built in, and it's an amazing gaming machine all around! If you don't have one, get one. There are games for EVERYONE.

You have tons of streaming services, you can use it to watch movies from your computer, blast music from it. It's all around a good product.
ali a.
ali a.
Williamsburg, VA
I love my PS3 I was originally in the market for a Bluray player but at a price like this might as well get a game system instead. I found my self spending so much money on games instead of blurays which was my original purpose. The system is fast the graphics are smooth. The apps make it great as well.
jennifer a.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl
I love my playstation 3, I do everything on this thing. I watch Netflix, watch YouTube watch movies! It's such a sleek design it's not clunky.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ellenville, NY
The playstation is great and I can play all the old games on it, I watch Netflix on it too
Scott Z.
Scott Z.
Ocean, NJ
Still love my PS3. Play tons of games and it helps take my mind off things. Older one failed but current one lasted 4 years
Melanie P.