BY GAMESTOP

Elias G.
Elias G.
Great system that will not go away for a LONG time. Even though it's last generation the PS3 still have a bunch of amazing features and will always be one of the best consoles out there in my eyes. 10/10 a must have along side my PS4.
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love these and it keeps me busy lol and its so fun i recommended this to anyone.
Marisol J.
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
I was a little disappointed, I hope that you were be able to play the ps1 and ps2 games on the ps3. But the first batch of it you can and the rest (if you lucky) you can play at least the ps1 games. still a good game system.
juan m.
juan m.
Medley, FL
esta consola se lleva muy buenos creditos ya que fue la que abrio paso a la nueva era de consolas inteligentes. un poco cara en su momento pero recordemos que estaba recien salida al mercado e hizo un gran revuelo entre los jugadores de todo el mundo
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
White Sulphur Springs
Game system is for older children or adults due to the games that are offered.
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
Cypress, TX
One of the best consoles.......Ever! The Playstation 3 has is know for is great controller and its legendary games
Raina M.
Raina M.
Fortuna, CA
Love this, I can play so many of my favorite games on it. Also you don't have to pay to play online which is awesome, unlike Xbox where you have to. This system is one of the best out there!!!
Joel G.
Joel G.
You are better off spending more money on a newer console suck as the ps4 or xbox one
Amy L.
Amy L.
I got the ps3 for my husband like 3 years ago as a gift. he loves it. the only problem I see is the memory is low for a gamer. we just changed the hard drive and its fine.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I have a PS3 and I just don't like the set up. You have your downloaded games and then another icon to click on when you want to play it. The homescreen does not flow very well either.
Melanie P.