Add a Photo

By GAMESTOP
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
Cypress, TX

One of the best consoles.......Ever! The Playstation 3 has is know for is great controller and its legendary games
juan m.
juan m.
Medley, FL

esta consola se lleva muy buenos creditos ya que fue la que abrio paso a la nueva era de consolas inteligentes. un poco cara en su momento pero recordemos que estaba recien salida al mercado e hizo un gran revuelo entre los jugadores de todo el mundo
April L.
April L.

I like my ps3, i have it hooked up to my wi fi and stream videos from my lap top to my ps3, i have music as well as pictures on it and i watch netflix too. I am not much of a gamer but my boyfriend is and its got pretty good graphics i think.
Mystina D.
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX

I love my Playstation 3, the graphics are great, you get a Blu-Ray player built in, and it's an amazing gaming machine all around! If you don't have one, get one. There are games for EVERYONE.

You have tons of streaming services, you can use it to watch movies from your computer, blast music from it. It's all around a good product.
ali a.
ali a.
Williamsburg, VA

I love my PS3 I was originally in the market for a Bluray player but at a price like this might as well get a game system instead. I found my self spending so much money on games instead of blurays which was my original purpose. The system is fast the graphics are smooth. The apps make it great as well.
jennifer a.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl

I love my playstation 3, I do everything on this thing. I watch Netflix, watch YouTube watch movies! It's such a sleek design it's not clunky.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ellenville, NY

The playstation is great and I can play all the old games on it, I watch Netflix on it too
Scott Z.
Scott Z.
Howell, NJ

Still love my PS3. Play tons of games and it helps take my mind off things. Older one failed but current one lasted 4 years
Mary H.
Mary H.

The ps3 is so fun to use. I am on it almost every day. The games just for playstation are so fun and I am always watching netflix on it.
Nicholas w.
Nicholas w.
Kurtistown, HI

The PlayStation is awesome I was so glad that my parents got it I bought so many games I played them all In two days
Melanie P.