Add a Photo

By GAMESTOP
15% off Preowned XBox 360, PS3, and Wii Systems. Some Exclusions Apply

15% off Preowned XBox 360, PS3, and Wii Systems. Some Exclusions Apply

11 days left

15% off Preowned XBox 360 Systems.

15% OFF

15% off Preowned XBox 360 Systems.

15% off Preowned PS3 Systems. Some Exclusions Apply

15% off Preowned PS3 Systems. Some Exclusions Apply

15% off Preowned Wii Systems. Some Exclusions Apply

15% off Preowned Wii Systems. Some Exclusions Apply

11 days left

$50 off any New XB1 1 TB Console.

$50 OFF

$50 off any New XB1 1 TB Console.
Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!

GREAT BARGAIN

Video Games on Rollback at Walmart.com!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC

I had this before I got the the upgrade. I would recommend this but I would tell them to get the 4 instead. worked well.
Raina M.
Raina M.
Fortuna, CA

Love this, I can play so many of my favorite games on it. Also you don't have to pay to play online which is awesome, unlike Xbox where you have to. This system is one of the best out there!!!
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
Cypress, TX

One of the best consoles.......Ever! The Playstation 3 has is know for is great controller and its legendary games
juan m.
juan m.
Medley, FL

esta consola se lleva muy buenos creditos ya que fue la que abrio paso a la nueva era de consolas inteligentes. un poco cara en su momento pero recordemos que estaba recien salida al mercado e hizo un gran revuelo entre los jugadores de todo el mundo
Mystina D.
Mystina D.
Port Neches, Tx

I love my Playstation 3, the graphics are great, you get a Blu-Ray player built in, and it's an amazing gaming machine all around! If you don't have one, get one. There are games for EVERYONE.

You have tons of streaming services, you can use it to watch movies from your computer, blast music from it. It's all around a good product.
ali a.
ali a.
Williamsburg, VA

I love my PS3 I was originally in the market for a Bluray player but at a price like this might as well get a game system instead. I found my self spending so much money on games instead of blurays which was my original purpose. The system is fast the graphics are smooth. The apps make it great as well.
jennifer a.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl

I love my playstation 3, I do everything on this thing. I watch Netflix, watch YouTube watch movies! It's such a sleek design it's not clunky.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ellenville, NY

The playstation is great and I can play all the old games on it, I watch Netflix on it too
Scott Z.
Scott Z.
Ocean, NJ

Still love my PS3. Play tons of games and it helps take my mind off things. Older one failed but current one lasted 4 years
Mary H.
Mary H.

The ps3 is so fun to use. I am on it almost every day. The games just for playstation are so fun and I am always watching netflix on it.
Melanie P.