Add a Photo

By GAMESTOP
jennifer a.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl

I love my playstation 3, I do everything on this thing. I watch Netflix, watch YouTube watch movies! It's such a sleek design it's not clunky.
Mary H.
Mary H.

The ps3 is so fun to use. I am on it almost every day. The games just for playstation are so fun and I am always watching netflix on it.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Camby, IN

Just Got My 1st PS3 System Always been an Xbox Gamer although I love the PS3, Xbox will always be my Favorite Gaming System.
Scott Z.
Scott Z.
Howell, NJ

Still love my PS3. Play tons of games and it helps take my mind off things. Older one failed but current one lasted 4 years
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC

I had this before I got the the upgrade. I would recommend this but I would tell them to get the 4 instead. worked well.
Nicholas w.
Nicholas w.
Kurtistown, HI

The PlayStation is awesome I was so glad that my parents got it I bought so many games I played them all In two days
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
Cypress, TX

One of the best consoles.......Ever! The Playstation 3 has is know for is great controller and its legendary games
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
North Babylon, NY

I love videogames and I bought this one last year and I'm so in love there are many kinds of game !!! !!!!!!!!!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ellenville, NY

The playstation is great and I can play all the old games on it, I watch Netflix on it too
Joel G.
Joel G.

You are better off spending more money on a newer console suck as the ps4 or xbox one
Melanie P.