BY GAMESTOP

Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I love videogames and I bought this one last year and I'm so in love there are many kinds of game !!! !!!!!!!!!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, North Carolina
I had this before I got the the upgrade. I would recommend this but I would tell them to get the 4 instead. worked well.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ellenville, NY
The playstation is great and I can play all the old games on it, I watch Netflix on it too
Nicholas w.
Nicholas w.
Kurtistown, HI
The PlayStation is awesome I was so glad that my parents got it I bought so many games I played them all In two days
Mary H.
Mary H.
The ps3 is so fun to use. I am on it almost every day. The games just for playstation are so fun and I am always watching netflix on it.
Scott Z.
Scott Z.
Ocean, NJ
Still love my PS3. Play tons of games and it helps take my mind off things. Older one failed but current one lasted 4 years
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Camby, IN
Just Got My 1st PS3 System Always been an Xbox Gamer although I love the PS3, Xbox will always be my Favorite Gaming System.
jennifer a.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl
I love my playstation 3, I do everything on this thing. I watch Netflix, watch YouTube watch movies! It's such a sleek design it's not clunky.
ali a.
ali a.
Williamsburg, VA
I love my PS3 I was originally in the market for a Bluray player but at a price like this might as well get a game system instead. I found my self spending so much money on games instead of blurays which was my original purpose. The system is fast the graphics are smooth. The apps make it great as well.
Elias G.
Elias G.
Great system that will not go away for a LONG time. Even though it's last generation the PS3 still have a bunch of amazing features and will always be one of the best consoles out there in my eyes. 10/10 a must have along side my PS4.
Melanie P.