BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

juan m.
Doral, FL
esta consola se lleva muy buenos creditos ya que fue la que abrio paso a la nueva era de consolas inteligentes. un poco cara en su momento pero recordemos que estaba recien salida al mercado e hizo un gran revuelo entre los jugadores de todo el mundo
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX
I love my Playstation 3, the graphics are great, you get a Blu-Ray player built in, and it's an amazing gaming machine all around! If you don't have one, get one. There are games for EVERYONE.

You have tons of streaming services, you can use it to watch movies from your computer, blast music from it. It's all around a good product.
ali a.
Williamsburg, VA
I love my PS3 I was originally in the market for a Bluray player but at a price like this might as well get a game system instead. I found my self spending so much money on games instead of blurays which was my original purpose. The system is fast the graphics are smooth. The apps make it great as well.
Elias G.
Great system that will not go away for a LONG time. Even though it's last generation the PS3 still have a bunch of amazing features and will always be one of the best consoles out there in my eyes. 10/10 a must have along side my PS4.
Amy L.
I got the ps3 for my husband like 3 years ago as a gift. he loves it. the only problem I see is the memory is low for a gamer. we just changed the hard drive and its fine.
Raina M.
Fortuna, CA
Love this, I can play so many of my favorite games on it. Also you don't have to pay to play online which is awesome, unlike Xbox where you have to. This system is one of the best out there!!!
Kelly S.
I have a PS3 and I just don't like the set up. You have your downloaded games and then another icon to click on when you want to play it. The homescreen does not flow very well either.
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
I was a little disappointed, I hope that you were be able to play the ps1 and ps2 games on the ps3. But the first batch of it you can and the rest (if you lucky) you can play at least the ps1 games. still a good game system.
jennifer a.
Tampa, Fl
I love my playstation 3, I do everything on this thing. I watch Netflix, watch YouTube watch movies! It's such a sleek design it's not clunky.
Mary H.
The ps3 is so fun to use. I am on it almost every day. The games just for playstation are so fun and I am always watching netflix on it.
Melanie P.