Add a Photo

By GAMESTOP
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
North Babylon, NY

I love videogames and I bought this one last year and I'm so in love there are many kinds of game !!! !!!!!!!!!
Marisol J.
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA

I was a little disappointed, I hope that you were be able to play the ps1 and ps2 games on the ps3. But the first batch of it you can and the rest (if you lucky) you can play at least the ps1 games. still a good game system.
Joel G.
Joel G.

You are better off spending more money on a newer console suck as the ps4 or xbox one
Elias G.
Elias G.

Great system that will not go away for a LONG time. Even though it's last generation the PS3 still have a bunch of amazing features and will always be one of the best consoles out there in my eyes. 10/10 a must have along side my PS4.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.

I have a PS3 and I just don't like the set up. You have your downloaded games and then another icon to click on when you want to play it. The homescreen does not flow very well either.
Amy L.
Amy L.

I got the ps3 for my husband like 3 years ago as a gift. he loves it. the only problem I see is the memory is low for a gamer. we just changed the hard drive and its fine.
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
lancaster , ca

I love these and it keeps me busy lol and its so fun i recommended this to anyone.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.

So, where do I start? I love the PS3 and the exclusive games it offers, BUT, the memory of mine was gone really quick (my fault, I know), games I got on PSN lagged like CRAZY (sherlocke holmes was basically unplayable) and the controller is absolutely awful. I LOVED playing Heavy Rain on it though, one of the best experiences in a long time!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Kingston, Ontario

We have a PS3 and ours is the first generation and we have never had an issue with it. We just notice it overheats a bit so we try to keep it in the open and blow the dust out every few days!
Raina M.
Raina M.
Fortuna, CA

Love this, I can play so many of my favorite games on it. Also you don't have to pay to play online which is awesome, unlike Xbox where you have to. This system is one of the best out there!!!
Melanie P.