BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• I have been wanting to buy a ps3 to have :) but I don't know if i...1 Answers
catherine S.
Bella Vista, AR
I have mine for blue ray and gaming. It's always dependable and I enjoy it's great quality. From Spotify to Netflix I always have a speedy experience. Spotify has great features with play station. I would definitely recommend it.
Tiffany Q.
Mount Clemens, MI
My husband loves this system! Video games can be a fun pass time. We actually have two TV's in our living room. One for his PlayStation and one for my ghost and girly shows!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is a great system, we upgraded to the PS4 once it came out but still kept our PS3 for using in our bedroom. You can connect with the internet, download games and movies, stream from Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, HBOGo, YouTube, Crackle, etc AND watch Blu Rays or DVDs. We also still do a decent amount of gaming on our PS3, although our primary gaming device is the PS4. If you aren't looking to own the best and newest game, I would highly recommend the PS3, as if could be a much cheaper alternative for the less serious gamer.
Michelle S.
Lexington , SC
Love this system. Has many family friendly games and can also play blueray movies. It also nice that it always you to connect with others.
Melisa M.
I have been wanting to buy a ps3 to have :) but I don't know if it'll be a good idea! Does it really play blu rays and games? Can I use it with my WiFi and use Netflix on it? Is it really worth it????