BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

• "It game play is much smoother. " in 1 review
Hayli S.
Auburn, CA
My boyfriend and me use this console for all our music, dvd, netflix, youtube, and gaming needs. It plays smoothly without a problem. It isnt super bulky either. It has tons of cool games and is reliable. Our family appreciates this console. I recommend.
Azucena M.
Lakewood, WA
This was the first play station I've ever had and it was pretty good I didn't even want to upgrade but I did but had to go with the program but this this product!!
Kri W.
Plays games smoothly. Some games are still coming out for it while they transition to the ps4. It can play blue ray movies and a arsenal of different genre of games that is available for the game. You can also get free games and demos from the ps store through the consule.
Angela R.
Columbus, Ga
Had this for years, it has so many different media platforms so Even if you are not a gamer there are so many others things you could do, like watch a movie, play music or even browse the Internet. Awesome console.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
Great gaming system. Excellent quality and I love the apps you can download so you can stream hulu, netflix, etc. Great fun games. The controller is comfortable.
Daniel C.
El Cajon, CA
So many outstanding games and the fact that I never had to worry about getting a red ring of death made it easy for me to decide to stick with Playstation
Andres C.
Pompano Beach, FL
The best console in the WORLD i love to play video games and Sony have it all , the games are really good and the controllers are all proof i hope that play 4 be that nice !
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
This is like a second child to me! I love it that much. It has so many great games and it's easily connected to Netflix and hulu.
Haley W.
White City, OR
Absolutely loved the PS3 when we first got it! However they burn out FAST! The graphics are great. The ps4 is way better though
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
I love the play station 3 slim! This is a very nice device that is not bulky and more modern. Great gaming system.