BY GAMESTOP

K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa
Omg I haven't seen this game in a great while. I used to love playing this game and mid having a PlayStation 2.
Sarah v.
Sarah v.
Muncie, IN
This game is so fun! I play it more than all of my other games. I never have any problems with playing it.
candace p.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Very cool game with hard achievements but so much fun definitely worth a buy and awesome graphics
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
Very engaging. Fun for the whole family. Love having a ps2 just for this game.
Otway, OH
One day I was at Walmart, looking they the cheap game bin. I found this gem. It has a very engaging story line and is great fun to play.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Th e game stop obscure aftermath game is a ton of fun. I would recommend this game for at least ten years or older.
Corina G.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
When i had this game for the ps2 i was madly in love with it. It is a very scary game for a younger audience. . so i don't recommend you let them play or watch.. Very awesome story and also there is a part 2 of this game. I enjoy how you can play the 2 characters you go with.. Which is awesome.
Virgínia E.
Virgínia E.
Brazil
Omg I love game! and fun for the whole time, all laser, fun children. Much good.
Otway, OH
Is this a sequel to another game?
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Ithink so
Cristo M.
Cristo M.
Badajoz, Badajoz
No se que tipo de juego es, pero no me importaría probarlo xD