BY GAME BOY ADVANCE

Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 4
When i had this game for the ps2 i was madly in love with it. It is a very scary game for a younger audience. . so i don't recommend you let them play or watch.. Very awesome story and also there is a part 2 of this game. I enjoy how you can play the 2 characters you go with.. Which is awesome.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
One day I was at Walmart, looking they the cheap game bin. I found this gem. It has a very engaging story line and is great fun to play.
Dawn M.
Th e game stop obscure aftermath game is a ton of fun. I would recommend this game for at least ten years or older.
K T.
Benton, Pa
Omg I haven't seen this game in a great while. I used to love playing this game and mid having a PlayStation 2.
Sarah v.
Muncie, IN
This game is so fun! I play it more than all of my other games. I never have any problems with playing it.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Very cool game with hard achievements but so much fun definitely worth a buy and awesome graphics
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
Very engaging. Fun for the whole family. Love having a ps2 just for this game.
Virgínia E.
Brazil
Omg I love game! and fun for the whole time, all laser, fun children. Much good.
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
Is this a sequel to another game?
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Ithink so
Cristo M.
Badajoz, Badajoz
No se que tipo de juego es, pero no me importaría probarlo xD