BY GAME BOY ADVANCE

• "Guitar Hero is the best game out there in my opinion." in 1 review
  • "I enjoyed the songs on the game and it is fun to play with the whole family " in 1 review
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Guitar Hero is the best game out there in my opinion. I can play on hard well, and as a girl that's saying something! I can play Gamma Ray, and a few others on expert!
Thera H.
This game is super fun! I'm not a great guitar player in general, but I so pretty well while playing this game. My boyfriend just kills it when he plays, but he's a guitar player. Fun game, easy learning curve.
Mandy W.
I'm a big fan of Guitar Hero! It's a fun game to play with friends and just have fun. I love the levels and the songs in the game as well!
Dee D.
Gainesville, GA
This game is so much fun! Lot's of laughter and singing away to this game. You're always going to have a good time playing this!
Aera K.
Amazing game, super addicting! It's fun for the entire family. I have all the versions of this game.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Awesome games soundtrack was amazing its a whole lot of family fun and great for groups and parties.
Andrea F.
Has tons of great songs to play. This is a game with endless hours of fun for the whole family
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
I enjoyed the songs on the game and it is fun to play with the whole family
Eduardo V.
Es Un excelente Juego Y Aunque Termines Todas Las Canciones Habrá algunas Veces Que Solo por quitarte el desaburrimiento lo Jugaras Y Esta Muy Padre Es Recomendable, No Se Parece A otros Juegos Más Que al rock Band Pero Cada Uno Tiene Algunos Pequeños Detalles Que Caracterizan
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
This is a great game. It has a lot of good songs...Some new & old and it's fun for the whole family! I am very addicted to this game and an play for hours if I have spare time.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this still available?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Whats your favorite song to play?
Carina O.
Who else lets their inner rock god out while jamming to this game?!