BY GAMESTOP

Lyndsey S.
Lyndsey S.
This is a fun game that is very interactive and like most other Final Fantasy Games. It is very long and may not be suitable for young children with short attention spans. However, older children or adults will find this game very fun and worth buying.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Very fun, I love it. One of the best tactic games out there. Simple, easy to pickup, and has great strategy.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Blue Springs, MO
If you're a fan of the FF franchise, this is a must-have purchase for you. This is engaging, the graphics are great, and it's a fun addition to the FF family. I will say that I had a little graphics issue, but it was resolved quickly.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
When this first came out I was OBSESSED! I liked how you had to have a strategy to win and to push your brain a bit. Still love and would play more if I still had it :(
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Missouri City, TX
This is the best Gameboy Advance game. I literally played this for a full year I enjoyed it so much! I hoped they would make one just as good as the PS1 version and they succeeded.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
This game took awhile for me to really get into. After learning about each character and what they could do I found myself immersed in game play. Really detailed despite its graphics. I love this game and often find myself playing this as a throw back for some great classic FF fun.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Another title that counts as one of my all-time favorites! Thos ones story is extremely impressive as well as the graphic design! I has over 130 hours invested in this game but sadly never managed to beat it :< I totally need to sit down and work on that someday!