Sally A.
I played this game a few years ago when I around 10, it was fun I use to sing the songs and played this game over 20 times...

Now as an adult as I watch lets play on youtube I can truly see how terrible this game was...poor graphics..
It was lazy they took clips from the movies and just shoved them up there instead of creating a different storyline for the video game
Too bad The walking dead game didn't come out
Because this game could learn from this

Pretty much it was just a cheap way to earn some quick cash...and as a child I fell for it...
Not to mention the characters are dressed like....well you can goggle it.