Porque ellos te dan tan poco dinero por tus juegos usados aunque sean muy buenos juegos y en perfectas condiciones ?
How often do you buy games from here?
What is your favorite game console?
Start your review of GameStop!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Everywhere we've found the games are pretty much a set price, so why not go to GameStop where the staff are knowledgeable and friendly.in reviews
I also like the idea that I can trade in games for store credit its definetly a benefit when you have a gamer in your household.in reviews
GameStop is like my brothers favorite store in the whole entire world and is always spending lots of money in reviews
$60 for brand new games is too much for that age so it's great to be able to find others that are still in good condition and save a buck. in reviews
And when you try to return a game they dont give you enough money for the games that you return after the 7 day return policy.in reviews
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
GameStop uploaded by Andrea F.
I’m here to review GameStop for the Funko Pops since it’s been like 2 decades since I bought console games. I’m totally a PC and now iPad person. The franchises they carry in Funkos include diverse fandoms. My latest win from this shop is the D.Va Diamond from [product:activision-overwatch-goty-edition-pc-games-[pcg] ✌️ *nerf this* 🥰 *winky face ;]*
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Techie Expert Level 4
Gamestop is a gamers dream house. I have 3 brothers and they each have a different gaming system and I have a Wii. We go there because it is affordable you can buy used games for a discounted price and have something for rash gaming system I recommend Gamestop.
Dominique M.
GameStop uploaded by Dominique M.
GameStop uploaded by Dominique M.
I really enjoy shopping here they typically have really good deals. When PS4 first came out I was able to trade in my PS3 and received $150 credit. I also love the fact that they will buy back used games as well. There members rewards program is excellent as well.
Rachel K.
Cleveland, TN
GameStop is THE store if you are a gamer. They have a big variety of new and used video games for every game system available. If you are tired of playing a game or youve beat every level you can trade it for store credit. I've stood in line at midnight more times then I can count so that we could be the first to get the new game. If you sign up for their rewards card you get a year subscription to game informer magazine and other perks. When Xbox got the ring of death I ran over to GameStop and bought a refurbished one and its still working years later.
antoine W.
Chester, VA
Gamestop has games that have brand new prices on games that are fairly old, gamestop is very overpriced for the majority of the games held at the store. And when you try to return a game they don't give you enough money for the games that you return after the 7 day return policy. I feel like The games are worth more money.
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 4
Great little store to buy used games. Great customer service, always friendly when we are there. If they don't have what we are looking for they will contact other stores for us.
Ruben D.
Miami
The best place fora video gamer good for trade ins and great rewards from there websites
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
GameStop is a great place to shop both new and used video games. They don't give you much for your own used games though. I also really like to buy funko pops from them , they get a lot of the collector versions.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
I really like  buying games from GameStop, but I do not recommend trading/selling to them unless your games or system has just came out. Their used prices are fairly good as long as it's an older game. If you want a newer one don't buy it used because it's only a couple dollars cheaper than getting it brand new.
Stephanie T.
Jackson , MI
My older boys and husband have me living at GameStop pretty much haha. We are always looking for used games which are nicely priced.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...