How often do you buy games from here?
What is your favorite game console?
What do you buy from Gamestop?
Start your review of GameStop!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Everywhere we've found the games are pretty much a set price, so why not go to GameStop where the staff are knowledgeable and friendly.” in 8 reviews
“I also like the idea that I can trade in games for store credit its definetly a benefit when you have a gamer in your household.” in 7 reviews
“GameStop is like my brothers favorite store in the whole entire world and is always spending lots of money ” in 7 reviews
“$60 for brand new games is too much for that age so it's great to be able to find others that are still in good condition and save a buck. ” in 6 reviews
“And when you try to return a game they dont give you enough money for the games that you return after the 7 day return policy.” in 6 reviews
Colton, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Great store to spend hours in just looking at new games or trying out new ones. I love taking my boyfriend to this store because he always finds something he likes. They are also very helpful and their rewards system is awesome!
Lafayette , IN
Techie Expert Level 1
The two locations in our town are great. They are always helpful and informative, much better than chain stores like Walmart. They also have a great magazine you can subscribe to that lets you know of all games coming out soon.
Irvington, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I've never purchased anything from here but my boyfriend is a gamer and he loves this store. He bought his psvita and games from them and he loves them. I think they give you some type of perks too. He's loves this store like I love Sephora.
Richardson, TX
Their selection of games and accessories is great, especially for a small store. The workers are friendly and aren’t condescending to non-gamers. Their prices are way better than buying games digitally. Will shop here again.
We have 3 GameStop locations within my town and most of the stores have what your looking for at prices that are comparable to other distributors. However I've not been very impressed with how much they offer for trade ins.
Most of the gamestop stores I've been in haven't been terrible. Of course there are always bad ones. Game selection is decent, could be better but I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere so I'll give em some slack.
My husband is a HUGE gamer, I feel like we spend a lot of our time dealing with gamestop. My issues with them is that they really are not that good with items being sold back or traded in. For how much the products cost you, you should be able to get more than a couple dollars credit. Its a bit ridiculous.
Lilburn, GA
This place is lame. I get relatively good customer service but their pricing is ridiculous. You get crap money for the games you resell and you get to buy games back at a jacked-up price. I just buy from Amazon or Ebay.
Techie Expert Level 1
We shop here a lot. We get video games and used ones too. You get nice service. But it's not cheap. But they always have what you need. PS4 console. It's so cool you can do so many things with it. Absolutely will gonna back.
Marlton, NJ
I recently went in with my boyfriend and wound up finding super cute mystery box figures! They had classic horror movie characters and some from videos games! A total winner!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...