Gamesa Surtido Rico Assorted Cookies - 12 Boxes (15.42 oz ea) uploaded by Crystal M.Gamesa Surtido Rico Assorted Cookies - 12 Boxes (15.42 oz ea) uploaded by Abigail G.

BY GAMESA

1 Box = 15.42 oz; Cookies - Assorted. Fresh seal pack. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=68670003896'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Walmart
nancy r.
salem, OR
These cookies are so good. I love how there are different varieties to choose from. They are really affordable. I love eating them with some coffee or even tea. Me and my family buy them more often than not. Really do recommend it
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I love the sweet, any starchy foods. So I often their cookies. Once I tried these cookies and I really enjoyed it. First very cool that multiple species, and secondly I liked the taste, and thirdly packaging also deserves attention. I advise you to try.
Abigail G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It has a variety or cookies. They are delicious. They have wafers, chocolate cookies, and vanilla flavored. Really good and cheap.
sasha m.
I don't really like the taste of this. The taste is too sugary. I don't like sugar cookies and that's what this reminds me of.
Christina A.
Not bad cookies for the price and a decent variety as well. I would recommend this for a morning noon or night snack.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX
Gamesa sweets are delicious! They aren't very fattening and they taste good, what more does a girl want? ;)
Martha A.
Lockport, IL
O.M.G i love this cookies especially in a cold winter days with hot chocolate or coffee it puts a kick in for my sweet tooth plus i love it has assort of cookies not just one type.
Julana C.
I currently have a box in my cabinet. These are another product I was oblivious to until my kids got me hip to them.
samantha h.
Davenport, FL
If your mexican you cant say you don't love these cookies because i do they have different cookies and at a chep price
Melissa T.
These cookies are a sweet childhood memory for me. My mom used to break these out during winter with some hot chocolate. Very inexpensive and with lots of variety! Can't beat that!