BY GAMESA

1 Package = 6.7 oz; Sugar Wafers - Strawberry. Artificially flavored. 0g trans fat. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = ?http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=68670010126?; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, ?Popup Window width=? + width + ?height=? + height + ?toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=? + scrollbars + ?resizable=? + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Where can you get this product 2 Answers
  • Where do you guys but them? I usually buy them at Winco or Walgreen...3 Answers
Gamesa Strawberry Sugar Wafers - 12 Packages (6.7 oz ea)
  • "This product is delicious because it goes really well with ice cream and other stuff" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good for wafers." in 1 review
  • "I could eat these all day long." in 1 review
Ray K.
Ray K.
Sardinia, OH
I just love these cookies and so do both my kids , something the 16 year old and the 3 year old both will eat. I got this at my local Mejers store and I love that it is a sweet treat but it is not nearly as bad for them as other cookies. I highly recommend this for your family.
Ines G.
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are good and soft cookies. Not too sweet. Good for young kids because of their softness. You won't be disappointed.
Shameka K.
Shameka K.
Pensacola, FL
I love this snack i could eat the whole pk and i like the fact that its sweet but not too sweet and knocks my sweet tooth out of range, they really hit the spot and adding milk will drive you coco.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
I love sugar wafers. :) Tastes like heaven! Strawberry and vanilla are my favorite.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Chula Vista, CA
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I used to get these all the time when I was a little girl!They're absolutely delicious and filled with memories:)
Eugene, OR
LITTERALY MY FAVORITE SWEET SNACK! I grew up eating these so brings back a lot of memories and I just love how it Tatar and I don't think its to artificial like other candy
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
These are one of my favorites!!! They are great for all ages. They are yummy, crunchy, and delicious!
allison b.
allison b.
These are pretty good for wafers. i don't really like wafers but they are good for people that like them.
maritza g.
maritza g.
Not a fan of the strawberry wafers. Will not buy or recommend to anyone. I like the original wafers but I do not buy them often.
Eugene, OR
Where do you guys but them? I usually buy them at Winco or Walgreens here where I live!
Patricia  F.
Patricia F.
Lake City, FL
Where can you get this product