BY GAMESA

1 Package = 6.7 oz; Sugar Wafers - Strawberry. Artificially flavored. 0g trans fat. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = ?http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=68670010126?; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, ?Popup Window width=? + width + ?height=? + height + ?toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=? + scrollbars + ?resizable=? + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Where can you get this product 2 Answers
  • Where do you guys but them? I usually buy them at Winco o...3 Answers
  • "I could eat these all day long." in 1 review
  • "This product is delicious because it goes really well with ice cream and other stuff" in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good for wafers." in 1 review
Elizabeth I.
la porte , TX
Love these cookies... call me weird but o love to dip them into strawberry yogurt it taste amazing!! They are delicious by them self as well!! And they are so cheap only two dollars what more do you want lol
Wendee R.
South Shore, KY
I normally just eat the plain vanilla cream wafers but this was a super fresh treat for the tounge! The wafer was nice no crispy but not toooo hard. Now the cream to wafer ratio is pretty darn good. I don't like for there to be to much sugary cream but this strawberry cream is just the perfect amount. Good in the evening with. Nice big hot cup of coffee.
Vickie K.
I just love these cookies and so do both my kids , something the 16 year old and the 3 year old both will eat. I got this at my local Mejers store and I love that it is a sweet treat but it is not nearly as bad for them as other cookies. I highly recommend this for your family.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This are my Mexican wafers i use to eat alot i cant just eat one packet the taste is so rich and just so hood this are alot cleaner then the other wafers that brake easily and also they are alot longer so thats even better
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
LITTERALY MY FAVORITE SWEET SNACK! I grew up eating these so brings back a lot of memories and I just love how it Tatar and I don't think its to artificial like other candy
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These sugar wafers are amazing!!!!!!! The cream is so melt in your mouth and the wafers are crispy. My favorite thing to do with them is take them apart and eat them piece by piece.
Shameka K.
Pensacola, FL
I love this snack i could eat the whole pk and i like the fact that its sweet but not too sweet and knocks my sweet tooth out of range, they really hit the spot and adding milk will drive you coco.
maritza g.
Not a fan of the strawberry wafers. Will not buy or recommend to anyone. I like the original wafers but I do not buy them often.
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good and soft cookies. Not too sweet. Good for young kids because of their softness. You won't be disappointed.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I used to get these all the time when I was a little girl!They're absolutely delicious and filled with memories:)
Marilyn L.
Eugene, OR
Where do you guys but them? I usually buy them at Winco or Walgreens here where I live!
Patricia  F.
Lake city, FL
Where can you get this product