BY GAMESA

Buy on Walmart
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
Me encantan! Recuerdos de mi infancia .
Tienen un sabor a azucar y canela muy rico son muy suaves que se desbaratan en la boca.
Son perfectas para disfrutar con un cafesito o un te de canela. Recomendadas para las mamas ya que vienen enpaquetadas en paquetitos de 6. Ricas para la sobremesa o para conversar con amigas.
Siempre son un exito!!
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
I love this product !!! i remember when my mom used to give me this cookies with hot cocoa to eat at Christmas time. The taste is so delicious and i like that it doesn't taste artificial. I don't think there are any cons on this product and i think having good cookies like this once wont do any bad
Oriana R.
These cookies are quite tasty, crisp and have a delicious sugar and cinnamon flavor, are ideal for eating at tea time, or in the morning with a coffee. I highly recommend them.
Destiny A.
Pasadena, CA
Omg I remember eating these when I was small. My mom would always give me half a pack and hide the other half but I would always find it somehow.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gustan mucho estas galletas por que son de canela saben muy ricas y a demas saben super con un cafesito