BY GAMESA

Gamesa Mini Mamut Marshmallow Cookies with Chocolate Coating: A unique combination of great taste and good fun rolled into one great snack 0 grams trans fat per serving see more...

Irene H.
Ahhh I love any Gamesa snacks but these are my fav really the best of both worlds or should I say three worlds you have marshmallow, cookie and chocolate what could be better nothing its like a s'more on the go and with out the mess.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Obsessed with this, I will forever buy this, it's a marshmallow sandwich with chocolate cover it actually sound like a smore, I'll have to say it's like the Latin America Smore as Latinos are not used to s'mores. So good
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Well Gamesa makes the best about cookies, these Mini Mamuts are so good, just the perfect size. If you put these in the freezer, you gonna love them...
Nessa H.
I love these they are delicious :) ! Perfect for on the go & for the kids :) For anyone who loves Chocolate & marshmellow this is perfect :)
Evelin R.
These are perfect! Especially if you just want a snack these are so tasty, and soft! I could eat these everyday for the rest of my life!
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
The taste like cardboard with a piece of marshmallow coated in waxy chocolate. I wouldn't recommend them.
Karla C.
I loveeeeee it. It remembers me my school days I used to buy one of theses every single day...
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1969 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These look so good of course i like anything that is made with chocolate these look like mini wagon wheels I love wagon wheels
Angelica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these snack. I love the flavor to the chocolate and the mashmallow. I like this. I recommend this so much.
Elizabeth S.
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
They are good but not that much, because the concept pf these cookies is great yet the chocolate isn't the best
Estefany P.
Comente allá debajo a quien. Le encanta esto