Gamesa Marshmallow Cookies 6 Packs Arcoiris 15.52 Oz Package uploaded by Verenise V.

BY GAMESA

1 Box = 15.5 oz; Cookies - Marshmallow. 0g trans fat. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=68670010132'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Why are the Gamesa Arcoiris Marshmallow Cookies so hard to find. ...2 Answers
  • Do they sale them in all the USA or only surten state. 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "you can never go wrong with eating Arcoiris Marshmallow cookie, they are just the best...with milk and jam on top." in 1 review
  • "The best cookies it's like marshmallows with coconut, it's so sweet I would buy more" in 1 review
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I love the strawberry so much and I also love the marshmallows! I grew up with these and they are so sweet and I love love the coconut that comes with it at the top! (:
Jennifer A.
Lebanon, KY
Amazing! The perfect amount of sweetness and addictive too. I discovered these a few years ago at a Mexican store and I now buy them at least once a month.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
It's the perfect combo. Marshmallow, soft cookie, strawberry jam and OH WAIT... COCONUT! This is so sweet but yet so good, it's really amazing i love that the packaging it's huge! Most of the cookies are like 6 flat cookies but this ones I'm sure they're like 8 or 10 but they are pretty big thanks to the marshmallow <3
Ivonne  S.
I think every Latino/a grew up with these in their household. They are tasty but if not placed in an airtight container dry very very fast and are not good to eat. You can find better cookies for cheaper prices.
Amairany N.
These cookies are very sweet, which can be overwhelming to some people. However, I find them to be pretty good except for the coconut on top (its too much for my taste).
angel s.
These cookie is supee good but i prefer the sponch brand because of the filling is better. But this cookie is addictive. I love the coconut on the marshmallows.
Jacky M.
Heber, CA
I LOVE THESE WITH A BURNING PASSION! I'm Mexican, so naturally, my family usually gets these. I hate marshmallows unless they're in this cookie.
Mackenzie C.
El Paso, TX
I love these! The marshmallows nver stick to my mouth an the cookies are just mouthwatering! I remember eating these in Chamizal with my family!
Nathalie M.
Its so good i cant wait to eat it again. For me the best part is the marshmallow. I wanna buy a lot of this because i think its sooooo gooood
Carina M.
I remember eating these as a kid. They are so good. I love anything with marshmallows and coconut so these are perfect.
Tabitha D.
Why are the Gamesa Arcoiris Marshmallow Cookies so hard to find. I bought them all the time in NC but in VA I have problems finding them in stores.
vanessa g.
Do they sale them in all the USA or only surten state.