BY GAMESA

1 Roll = 4.9 oz; Cookies - Marias. If it's not Gamesa, it's not the original Marias cookies. Enjoy with your favorite spreads! Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = ?http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=68670010124?; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, ?Popup Window width=? + width + ?height=? + height + ?toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=? + scrollbars + ?resizable=? + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Marias Cookies 19.75 oz more...
I've been eating Gamesa® Marias Cookies since I was a kid and I still eat them today. They make a great snack and they are not too sweet. The packaging is also nice and are great for when you're on the go.
Yolanda M.
Review for: Marias Cookies 4.9 oz more...
These cookies are so delicious with coffee in the morning. They are just sweet enough that it doesn't require you to add much sugar into your hot coffee or tea. They are also quite affordable. I usually buy them at Sav-a- lot for 79¢ a roll! I definitely recommend!
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Really great cookies for snacks! They're not to sweet and addicting! The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is because the packaging isn't resealable. So if they stay open, they go stale fast.
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am in love with these cookies. I personally love making cakes and desserts with these. Or you can have them by themselves with milk either way they taste amazing they are a little boring but really they taste great to me specially if you eat them with sides. These cookies remind me of my past childhood and I still buy them to this day.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I love these cookies, they're sweet but not to sweet. They are quite affordable that's why I pick them up a lot. I love to eat these when I'm on the go and they just taste so good.
Lizbeth J.
Brea, CA
Great cookies! Good for babies to start chewing on with their first teeth coming in . So addicting & such a great flavor you wont be able to put them down! Most definetly recommend to try out . You can find them at almost any store .
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There's a long list you can do with Marias cookies. They are also diet friendly. You can eat a small amount of this cookies, they are good and their taste is better compared to similar cookies of their kind from other brands.
Paula M.
So good! Especially with cajeta! These cookies are good with milk also! Makes me feel as if I'm back home in Mexico. Such a great snack for going to bed or starting the morning out. I definitely recommend people to try these cookies!
Ashley W.
Winslow, AZ
I personally find these cookies to be quite bland tasting, but my preschool aged children absolutely love them.
They are picky eaters, but they always beg for more of these cookies. So, for little children, I highly recommend this for a quick and healthy snack for them!
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
Great cookies!!! well, many may not like them because they are hard cookies and the flavor is not as strong as other cookies. However, i think they are great for baking any type of cakes such as lemon, chocolate, or vanilla cookie cake!!! plus i think with a warm cup of milk and this cookies are best to complement your day.
Victoria F.