3 colors available

BY GAMESA

Artificially flavored. see more...

Gamesa® Chokis® Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • "I am in a low carb diet ... so I am not eating lots of this but I still love it .hehe." in 1 review
Azul D.
Azul D.
Boston, MA
If you like crunchy awesomeness you will looooove chokis. Very common in Mexico, this cookie allows you to enjoy chocolate crunch!
Ines G.
Ines G.
I'm a cookie lover and this cookies are one of my favorite chocolate chip cookies out there. Their price is acceptable, they are delicious with milk :) Their con is that they're  not the healthiest snack though.
Salvador O.
Salvador O.
11890 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl.
Estas galletas son lo mejor de lo mejor! Cada vez que voy a una bodega compro unas porque su sabor es magico,gamesa tiene excelentes productos pero de todos este es mi favorito!
Atenas P.
Atenas P.
Estas galletas saben delicioso y mas si te saliste de la casa sin desayunar... Tienen un crunch muy especial que hace que quieras comer mas y mas
Eliana  S.
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
These chocolate chips are very chocolatey and won't disappoint. Definitely worth a try if your a chocolate chip lover.
Nansy N.
Nansy N.
MY and my family just love this cookies! the are just delicious, plus they are not expensive....!!!!
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I love these cookies, they kinda taste like a chips ahoy but a little crunchyer and chocolatyer
marissa M.
marissa M.
My weakness! I could and would sit down and eat the whole bag of these if I could! So delisous and perfect for a late night snack
Julissa V.
Julissa V.
This cookies are really good. They are basically the Mexican version of chips ahoy. Very similar taste lol
crystal g.
crystal g.
San Antonio, TX
I like these chocolate chip cookies better than the chips ahoy cookies because they have more chocolate chips
Doral, FL