BY GAMESA

1 Box = 11.74 oz; Cookies - Marshmallow. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=68670010111'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• I've never seen these before! Where do they sell them at?5 Answers
  • This looks so tasty. I've never seen this before. Where can I get...6 Answers
  • Does it come in dark chocolate9 Answers
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
These taste so so fantastic! I love the chocolate and the marshmallow combined. I always get these because a lot of them come with it. I grew up with these and they will continue being one of my favorites.
ğŸ‘‘ğŸŽ€Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
No podras comer solo una!!
Galletas con bombon cubiertas de chocolate y pedasos de cacahuete! Deliciosas!
Solo le di 4 estrellas por que suelen venir rotas siempre en el paquete pero son deliciosas aun en pedacitos valen la pena!!!

You will not just eat one! Its cookie with marshmallow covered with chocolate and pieces of peanuts! They are delicious!!! I gave it 4 stars because they are fragile and are usually broken but either way they are worth it!
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
I remember I used to like this cookies the huge marshmallow was good, I wish the chocolate cover was thicker but I still love this, too bad I can't find them anywhere, I still have another brand that I like but this cookie it's my childhood cookie ahah
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
So good, love the combination of marshmallow, chocolate and peanuts, the cookie at the bottom is soft. The bad thing is when I got one box, we finish it the same day...
Luisa G.
A delicious snack to have with a glass of milk! It's yummy chocolate covered marshmallow on a graham cracker similar to a s'more but with a different twist; must try!
Jen K.
These are awesome snacks to have well watching a movie or doing anything. They taste sooooooo good!! I would recommend it with a glass of milk and they're cheap so it's worth buying them.
Valeria  V.
Spicewood, TX
Just just perfection and yummines in one bite it's so fluffie I'm gonna die !!! I Love them everything about them its perfect favorite cookies in the while world
Beettyy A.
Magnolia, Arkansas
I love its cookies, bonvon cookies and chocolate are the best combination
Normalmente no las como mucho, pero me encantan comerlas con leche tibia o fria
sheyla g.
Chocolatinas are on my top ten favorite cookies. Its a cookie with a marshmallow covered in chocolate sprinkled with nuts what else can you ask for.
Leslie A.
I had been looking for something like these for so long and then i found these and they're my favorite now i could literally eat them all day
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are these able to still taste good after keeping them in the package long?
tamana F.
Scarborough, ON
Does it come in dark chocolate
Angie N.
This looks so tasty. I've never seen this before. Where can I get these???
tara y.
Akron, OH
I've never seen these before! Where do they sell them at?