BY GAMESA

1 Package = 6.7 oz; Sugar Wafers - Chocolate. Artificially flavored. 0g trans fat. Product of Mexico. function openGCBalance() {var url = ?http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=68670010127?; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, ?Popup Window width=? + width + ?height=? + height + ?toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=? + scrollbars + ?resizable=? + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Gamesa Chocolate Sugar Wafers 6.7 Oz Package
  • "I've always bought the vanilla wafers but since I am a chocolate fan these were not a disappointment, they are just as good." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with sugar wafers, they are light & airy, and taste amazing !" in 1 review
angel s.
These chocolate wafers are so addicting to eat. I can eat this whole thing in one day. They aren't really sweet or too sweet, they have the right amount of sweetness to it. I prefer the chocolate better than the strawberry one only because i don't really like the strawberry filling to it. These are super affordable at the store. Oh also they aren't too chocolately and they have a light taste to it.
Amairany N.
They taste really good but they tend to make a mess- eat with a napkin handy! The other flavors are also good, I have trouble deciding which is better, the vanilla or strawberry!
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
I love these cookies. They almost melt in your mouth but still have that bit of crunch. I prefer the strawberry ones only because I'm not a fan of much chocolate.
Natalya G.
Duluth, GA
These cookies are my favorite, i normally have them with a cup of coffee, 3-4 cookies by my side. Later at night I enjoy them with a warm glass of milk.
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
SO GOOD. Reminds me of home when I try these things. After one bite the wafer melts in your mouth. Great snacks too but beware: they're addicting.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This chocolate wafers i love mostly because of the chocolate they are really tasty who wouldnt like chocolate wafers and specially this brand
Eliana S.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've always bought the vanilla wafers but since I am a chocolate fan these were not a disappointment, they are just as good. delicious.
Elianys G.
Para las amantes de las galletas TIPO gofres (yo como), Estas deliciosas hijo, gofres y galletas de Como chocolatte, ¿Que mas se Pide?
Taylea s.
Surprisingly not very many people i know have even heard of these but when i have them try it they fall in love. These are really good.
Alma G.
Bloomington, CA
Really good cookie! Softer then any other wafers that I have tasted. It is really good pair with a cold glass of milk.

back